Are you going to the Nebraska game?

• Yes

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • TBD

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
After watching Minnesota row the boat against Michigan State I am still hopeful for 6 wins and a bowl game earned. Nebraska,,,Indiana...Michigan State. Don't expect much vs. Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, or Minnesota. Maryland? How beat up will we and they be at the end of the season?

We're in with a good size party of my son's friends. Been dragging that kid here for 20+ years and he's now 30 lol.

THAT will be a very telling sign of where things are. But I did tell my son last night that after 45 years (50 counting trips in HS to watch JJ Jennings) I am really just getting tired of this. Just not much fun anymore. Hasn't been for a long time again.

Last edited:
Depends where Cuse is playing that weekend. Ha ha. Still don’t know how I got pegged as a Cuse fan.

Since I go as much to tailgate as watch the game, I can’t imagine skipping a game no matter how lousy the head coach is.

I'm trying to get to Nebraska game. Need cover for baseball practice but working on it

I’ve had season tickets since 92. Planning to be in the purple lot around 1—- 2 depending on the weather

THAT will be a very telling sign of where things are. But I did tell my son last night that after 45 years (50 counting trips in HS to watch JJ Jennings) I am really just getting tired of this. Just not much fun anymore. Hasn't been for a long time again.
Used to look forward to going, even as far back as the mid 80's. But this last 0 for 20 in conference home stretch has made it a tedious schlep again. I'll still go, but the gusto is gone, the cumulative losing is finally taking its toll.

cant-wait-excited.gif

We will be on the field pre-game. Wouldn't miss it.

Reactions: hoquat63
I don't care what you think about the Iowa game. I don't care who's quarterback. We can beat Nebraska and I'm going to be there.

I'm not saying we will win. I'm just saying that can win. Let's do this.

Reactions: ldwnmas
We're bringing the kids (6 and 5) for their first games (son went to a game at 9 months but obviously doesn't remember).

Taking our son out of 1st grade early (so he can nap before the game).
That's allowed right?

We're bringing the kids (6 and 5) for their first games (son went to a game at 9 months but obviously doesn't remember).

Taking our son out of 1st grade early (so he can nap before the game).
That's allowed right?

Absolutely!

Not sure if my youngest wants to go, told him I'll get him out early if he does. He's a senior.

Not going for the same reason I didn't go yesterday. I swore off night games years ago.

Out of market, but I'll be glued to the TV for kickoff, with the same dopey bright-eyed optimism I have before virtually every game.

Thinkin' I might skip OSU and do something else that day, tho.

I’ll be in Raleigh for FSU - NC State, so I won’t be there.

Hopefully the local Seminole club down there is hosting an event, and if so, will def watch it on tv

Should be another fun atmosphere. Maybe 35k instead of the 42k that were there last night, but our offense will score more than against Iowa which will make the crowd be able to get into it. Win that and we’ll be 4-2 which is as many wins as 95% of people here thought, with half the season still to go

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I would be thrilled if we actually get 35k to show up on Friday night.
If we get drilled by Ohio St. by 56-3 next Saturday no so sure..plus all the HS Friday night games.
25k-30k might be more realistic.

I still believe we can get 6-7 wins. We are doing better and we could have won the Iowa game if we didn’t keep giving the ball to em.
More like Iowa took the ball away. Gotta give credit where due but of course we win when we don’t turn the ball over just like many other Defensive teams. I watched a few plays on replay and Iowa is fundamentally sound with a lot of 22 and 23 year old grown ass men. They laid the wood and they had vice grips on the ball when we tried to strip it. They also had textbook blocking on their kickoff return team. Kudos to them.

Having said that we were inches from 2 defensive TD’s ourselves. Max got a fingertip on a punt inside the 15 and the TE deflected a pass that hit Longerbeam below the knees. Last week we were fortunate the ball deflected right to Loyal for a TD.

A few other plays and calls could have gone our way but overall Iowa took the game from us. For example before our first FG the D back was aggressive and probably a good no call and the next time it was the exact same play and coverage but Cruikshank pushed off a little for the TD so balanced out. I thought the PI call on Braswell could have gone either way but a little guy grappling a big guy, big guy stumbles call is easy to make though not necessarily the right call. Ball was well over his head and OB when he stumbled. That led to 7 instead of 3 but again, Iowa took the game so not making excuses. Just some little breaks here and there. Iowa earned their breaks.

The team just needs to get back to work and chop away.

Older boy in graduate school and his brother has had too many concussions.

So no more college hockey conflicts for me.

I’ll be there.👍

I’ve missed one home game in the last 45 years or so, and only a handful since the mid ‘60s. I’ll be there. If I made it through Shea and Ash I can sure deal with this.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Classic push poll. The people who would vote yes (myself included) are the ones who are most inclined to vote at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT