ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Aron Cruickshank commits to Rutgers

A4CDEF9C67E29582315FF5F20D965FC484DEC825

Reactions: Knight Shift
By the way, this is the kid several people were saying we had no chance at. I'm bringing this up not to throw in anyone's face, but to point out that we can expect to compete with our P5 peers for recruits. We can begin to raise our expectations for the quality of player that this staff is capable of bringing in. It's been a long 8 years, but we have a real staff that knows what they are doing again.
Praise the Lord! We're on our way back.

I’m obviously a Rutgers fan

But Oregon is my “side” cheat team. Been a fan of them since I was a kid and liked the color green.

Anyhow in the Rose Bowl I was like after Oregon had an awesome opening drive, this speed demon was shot out of a cannon and take it to the house. Damn this dude. So fast. Alright alright now one of the good guys. Ready to roll. Great pickup

Three Erasmus Hall boys together at RU.

Would be awesome if Jahzion Harris could be #4. Coach was already recruiting him at Ohio State

Reactions: Knight Shift
Has the NCAA loosened their restrictions on transfers. THEY SHOULD. I was upset about Blacksheer. But seeing the Wisconsin player coming to Rutgers, tells me that “it all evens out”. The NCAA needs to be more friendly toward the interests of the student/athletes in pursuing their own goals.

Powell is the only one of those three I'm interested in seeing as our QB, but I didn't know if he was eligible next season - is he?

Peyton Powell was a major surprise to our Class. He had committed to Utah in his transfer from Baylor.
He was the #263 nationally ranked recruit in 2019.
He enrolled this month and has applied for a waiver. He gets four years to play. Hopefully he gets to play this season. The Dual Threat QB could be huge .

Reactions: RU848789
I’m obviously a Rutgers fan

But Oregon is my “side” cheat team. Been a fan of them since I was a kid and liked the color green.

Anyhow in the Rose Bowl I was like after Oregon had an awesome opening drive, this speed demon was shot out of a cannon and take it to the house. Damn this dude. So fast. Alright alright now one of the good guys. Ready to roll. Great pickup
Lived in Edison for 27 years. Kids graduated from Edison H.S. Raised on Zia Lisa Pizza,and TASTEE subs,Mirror Lake Swim Club in the Summer.I worked out Bally's on EDGEBORO Rd. in EB.RU FB season tickets for the Frank Burns ERA.PLAYED AT TARA AND THE COUNTY COURSE.Miss those days.Been in FL. for 32 years . Nice but for some strange reason it has seemed to age me.RU FB is on its way to more than RELEVANCE with Greg at the helm.

Welcome to the banks! Nice speed a vision on tape. Fights hard for more yards.

It has to be Fate. How a kid with THAT kind of SPEED WAS ALMOST BORN INTO A FAMILY named QUICK SHANK. Can't get closer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT