ADVERTISEMENT

Art has entered the Portal

reported on another site Daveon Robinson has entered the portal as well.

If they were smart, they would all enter it. Next year and the years after are going to be historically bad and ultimately the poor slobs who take the field are going to be in serious jeopardy of injury. Shut it down.

Reactions: Kbee3
Question about the portal. If you enter it, can you change your mind? If you verbally commit to a new school, when do you sign the new NLI or whatever it is called? Thanks for any info.

Question about the portal. If you enter it, can you change your mind? If you verbally commit to a new school, when do you sign the new NLI or whatever it is called? Thanks for any info.
yes you can. It's like a dating app

Reactions: czxqa
Looking forward to the people who downtalked Art for the last year and a half act upset that he is transferring.
The big problem here is that it will have a tipping point. If enough players leave because they WANT to leave, eventually the floodgates open as the remaining players start feeling they HAVE to leave because everyone else is.

Reactions: Block R
Wasn't the story that Greg literally told Hobbs in the interview that he wanted to rework practically the entire roster with players from the transfer portal? He didn't think the players on the current roster could compete in the B1G. So, why now are we upset that those same players Greg would have gotten rid of anyway are electing on their own to enter the portal? The next coach has to clean house, so stop bitching.

The big problem here is that it will have a tipping point. If enough players leave because they WANT to leave, eventually the floodgates open as the remaining players start feeling they HAVE to leave because everyone else is.

Agree. That’s why the new HC has to recruit the current players to remain with the program, in addition to recruiting hs and portal players.

What happened to, “Once you build it, it will last forever”?

The new HC has a tough assignment in front of him, to say the least.

How many players on this roster are truly Big Ten caliber players? That we would be distraught over losing?

Art is one. Raheem is another. Bo. Pacheco and the 2 frosh RBs. Korsak. Maybe Fogg and Tverdov. Avery Young.

No one else, at this juncture, has shown any promise. I hope they do. I root for every single player on this team. I want them all to be great. But right now, there aren;t that many players I would lose sleep over.

Reactions: mikebal9
How many players on this roster are truly Big Ten caliber players? That we would be distraught over losing?

Art is one. Raheem is another. Bo. Pacheco and the 2 frosh RBs. Korsak. Maybe Fogg and Tverdov. Avery Young.

No one else, at this juncture, has shown any promise. I hope they do. I root for every single player on this team. I want them all to be great. But right now, there aren;t that many players I would lose sleep over.
You do realize how long it took SMU to recover from the death penalty? Lose all of the few good players you have in the program now, with an incoming recruiting class that MAY be ranked in the top 100, and the transfer portal only working in the OUT direction, Rutgers is starting to look like a self-imposed death penalty.

What P5 school is going to offer Art Sitkowski a scholarship?
Sometimes addition through subtraction is a good thing.
Which ever head coach is hired, they need to start the QB position from scratch.
If our starting QB for 2020 is on our team right now, RU has a problem.

What P5 school is going to offer Art Sitkowski a scholarship?
Sometimes addition through subtraction is a good thing.
Which ever head coach is hired, they need to start the QB position from scratch.
If our starting QB for 2020 is on our team right now, RU has a problem.

Quite a few. Kid has tools and was putting it together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT