ADVERTISEMENT

Ash & Hobbs’ Slow Jams Soundtrack

...probably because there wasn’t that ‘teacher’s pet’ dynamic with the AD going on at the time.

Joe P.
I think part of it also is deep down although they'll deny it. Most people hate the fact that he basically came in, sh*t all over anything that happened before he arrived and said my way's better. You never got the sense that he truly embraced his new surroundings. Then when his supposed new and improved way crapped out, people came to despise him.

Reactions: JoeRU0304
Yeah I I don’t see that like some of you though, sorry, I just see an AD with his hands tied, saying the things that he needs to say until he can do something about it.

Ummmm. The AD tied his own hands with an inexcusable blunder of giving a Contract extension to a Coach that didn’t accomplish a thing for the Program. Rewarding a Coach for ineptness. Brilliant.

Ummmm. The AD tied his own hands with an inexcusable blunder of giving a Contract extension to a Coach that didn’t accomplish a thing for the Program. Rewarding a Coach for ineptness. Brilliant.
How many times does it have to be explained? The extension was automatic because of the sanctions, and that is a standard contract provision.

Can you add several zeroes after RU#1?

I think part of it also is deep down although they'll deny it. Most people hate the fact that he basically came in, sh*t all over anything that happened before he arrived and said my way's better. You never got the sense that he truly embraced his new surroundings. Then when his supposed new and improved way crapped out, people came to despise him.
XuaghGN.png

How many times does it have to be explained? The extension was automatic because of the sanctions, and that is a standard contract provision.
The extension isn't the issue, the completely guaranteed contract is. Why the hell wasn't there a reasonable buyout built into it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT