ADVERTISEMENT

Ash to Keep Entire Staff Intact

alberteinstein133991.jpg
inspirational-quotes-2-638.jpg

14287-thomas-edison-failure-quote.jpg

I don't see this as "doing the same thing over and over again". Didn't we try some different offense years ago under Captain Kirk, and it was abandoned? Understand it failed under Rich Rod at Michigan, but we are not Michigan. The question is how long do you try until you give up? I think they have to give the new system an honest try for 3-4 years, and that will try the patience of many fans. We may, and probably will, take more lumps and bumps and bruises that we saw this year until we get the right personnel and work through issues.

He never said that there won't be additions (see: advisory roles) and, as others noted, let's see what happens AFTER signing day. When all is said-and-done I'd rather we NOT play "coaching carousal" again.
Acosta or another recruiting ace would be a welcome addition.

He's keeping everyone because he was told by Barch via Hobbs that there's no money for upgrades.

they need to find a way to Get Acosta on staff for Jersey recruiting...guy wants in.

Are you sure Nuts? This is one stingy school
Stingy school? Aren't we one of the schools with the largest school subsidy to our athletics programs in the country? That's not exactly stingy, I would think.

Are you sure Nuts? This is one stingy school

"This isn't your father's Rutgers," as they say! Hobbs can raise funds. Things will get taken care of when needed. Barchi is 100% behind him now or have you not noticed?

Work in process- today there are 'no changes planned' ... but let's see what things look like in February ... let's see if somebody finds a new opportunity and moves on ...or takes on a different role ... or whatever
- realistically - it is really rare that a team has zero changes - regardless of whether things have been good or bad.

Per Dunleavy:
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i..._ash_no_staff_changes.html#incart_river_index

Ash said Wednesday morning on a season wrap-up media teleconference that he "absolutely" intends to retain the entire coaching staff that he hand-selected last December and January in the weeks after he was hired.

"Obviously in this profession people come and go for different reasons, but I like our staff," Ash said. "We've got a bunch of really good people that work extremely hard, coach extremely hard, build connections and relationships with the players."
hiding.gif
to be honest about this, no team is looking to poach anyone on this staff and ash doesn't have a number of proven coordinators looking to work here after this season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT