ADVERTISEMENT

Ashnault Goes on Friday at 8pm for $25,000

Racpack

Senior
Jan 21, 2012
Odds for Friday Night
These are the so-called odds that each entrant will end the evening with an oversized $25,000 check. Bet the second number to win the first e.g. two dollars on Bajrang will get you three if he wins and zero if he doesn't finish in first.

Ash gets Henderson in his first match

Bajrang Punia: 3/2

James Green: 2/1

Jordan Oliver: 3/1

Anthony Ashnault: 4/1

Alec Pantaleo: 7/1

Evan Henderson: 11/1

Bryce Meredith: 20/1

Pat Lugo: 20/1

I don’t think Ashnaults style translates very well to freestyle. He was so good on top en route to an NCAA title

It’s probably time for Ashnault to start his coaching career

Ash finished 4th and wrestled to his seed against really tough competition. If he dreams of the Olympics, he needs to train and compete overseas. Otherwise, start coaching. He showed enough tonight to be in the mix. He beat Henderson who has been on a roll.

I don’t think Ashnaults style translates very well to freestyle. He was so good on top en route to an NCAA title

agreed...he has no future in freestyle, he needs to start looking at coaching opportunities as he would shine in that capacity.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
I kinda feel Rutgers should do everything possible to get him a position here and lock him up for life. AA might be a good fit for Rutgers.

agreed...he has no future in freestyle, he needs to start looking at coaching opportunities as he would shine in that capacity.
He's chasing his dream.Coaching will be there no program is gonna say we aren't hiring Ashnault because he chased his dreams.Coaches in this sport understand how things work.Ashnault was a NCAA Champ he will get a coaching job whenever HE decides to stop wrestling

He's chasing his dream.Coaching will be there no program is gonna say we aren't hiring Ashnault because he chased his dreams.Coaches in this sport understand how things work.Ashnault was a NCAA Champ he will get a coaching job whenever HE decides to stop wrestling

Correct and getting paid to do it. He has said that he wants to coach and will when ready.....it is not like he is passing up a 6 figure income(entry level college coaches do not get paid much).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT