ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome Savon Huggins post

Savon was one of the most well spoken, nicest kids I have met in the program. I really wish he would have had a better career at Rutgers, but I am proud that he played here as he did. He is an easy kid to root for and I am sure will be successful in whatever field he chooses. Who knows, maybe he will blow up next year and get a shot in the league.

Originally posted by Caliknight:

Savon was one of the most well spoken, nicest kids I have met in the program. I really wish he would have had a better career at Rutgers, but I am proud that he played here as he did. He is an easy kid to root for and I am sure will be successful in whatever field he chooses. Who knows, maybe he will blow up next year and get a shot in the league.
I agree, Cali. I don't mean to take anything away from any of our current running backs, but Savon is the one guy that I wanted to succeed. He was the guy that had multiple offers from other programs but chose to come to Rutgers. I wish him all the success in life.

Always wanted Savon to become a star here, hope he has a huge year at Northern Iowa. Flood did the right thing not wasting his senior season to play garbage time

Wish him the best and like many have already said, I have no doubt he will be successful both on the FB field and in life.

I know it's Urban Dictionary, but it's kind of accurate.

I'm kind of a leader in the "Well spoken awareness" movement :-)

It's generally not a good substitute for articulate, because there is a patronizing element to it.
This post was edited on 3/5 10:47 AM by Scarlet1984

Definition of "well spoken"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT