ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Too Early 2024 NJ HS FB Thread???

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
Since Clinic season is definitely over and while Spring weight room sessions continue, I’m going to try to start a 2024 NJ HS FB Thread.

Starting off with a mention by Bill Belichek and Pat McAfee of one of the first games of the year in one of the up and coming football events in NJ during last nights draft coverage on ESPN…

Battle at the Beach
IMG vs Bergen Catholic
Thursday, August 29
7 pm At Ocean City HS

Reactions: Jerseylegends
OT: Too Early 2024 NJ HS FB Thread???

Yes!
Just kidding. But year to year HS football changes dramatically.

Since Clinic season is definitely over and while Spring weight room sessions continue, I’m going to try to start a 2024 NJ HS FB Thread.

Starting off with a mention by Bill Belichek and Pat McAfee of one of the first games of the year in one of the up and coming football events in NJ during last nights draft coverage on ESPN…

Battle at the Beach
IMG vs Bergen Catholic
Thursday, August 29
7 pm At Ocean City HS

How is this expected to go? Lol last year chiminade Madonna or whatever embarrassed NJ highschool football. I know Bergen Catholic has Quincy Porter but hows the rest of the team compare to a team like img?

Battle at the Beach
IMG vs Bergen Catholic
Thursday, August 29
7 pm At Ocean City HS

Never too early.

Reactions: tico brown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT