ADVERTISEMENT

B1G coaches want conference to act regarding sign stealing

Stalions was grooming an army of scouts. His grand plan would have been unstoppable with his drones at every game, decoding signals for everyone who would pay.

He could have had teams bidding for other teams' signs on the dark web, using cryptocurrency.

The guy is a bonafide Bond villain.

🥸

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I'd like to think the players didn't know the how.
I don't feel the players should face a punishment but the team needs to be. So- a post season ban, while it sort of "punishes" players- it is not directed at them. They should all be given a certain period to transfer as well.

Stalions was grooming an army of scouts. His grand plan would have been unstoppable with his drones at every game, decoding signals for everyone who would pay.

He could have had teams bidding for other teams' signs on the dark web, using cryptocurrency.

The guy is a bonafide Bond villain.

🥸
If I was Purdue - I would have plays called in with signs that have JH and CS faces on them, maybe a hand in the cookie jar, a man sitting in a tree, a CMU hat etc...

Last edited:
I don't feel the players should face a punishment but the team needs to be. So- a post season ban, while it sort of "punishes" players- it is not directed at them. They should all be given a certain period to transfer as well.
I'll be surprised if you see any sort of on field ban like B10 champ game or bowl game or CFP at all and extremely surprised if you saw it this year. I've said it above somewhere, there's a shift in the type of punishments that get doled out now as compared to the past and they don't want to give punishments that affect players that didn't do anything. So everyone can talk about all these on field type things but I'm doubtful that any will happen.

Fines, scholarships, show cause, suspensions are possibilities.

Harbaugh getting suspended is the only thing I think is realistically possible for this year and he could fight that too so it might not work anyway.

c'mon, you know the players had a clue. it's not possible to not know in addition to see those reactions to the sidelines after a play by opposing is called. NO WAY players didn't know

If there is any credibility here in any punishment, it's universal, its' strong, it makes a lasting statement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT