157 - DeSantis #11 with 9 auto-bids
165 - White #13 with 10 auto-bids
174 - Turley #6 with 8 auto-bids
184- Soldano #8 with 8 auto-bids
197 - Poz #7 with 7 auto-bids
285 - Slavikouski #4 with 7 auto-bids

Last edited:
Reactions: KidDagger
After Olivieri got hosed last year I don’t know how at larges work but if Cetta can wrestle to his seed, I think his win over the Ohio St kid is enough of a resume builder to get him into the discussion. Hoping for 8 NQs

After Olivieri got hosed last year I don’t know how at larges work but if Cetta can wrestle to his seed, I think his win over the Ohio St kid is enough of a resume builder to get him into the discussion. Hoping for 8 NQs
If I remember correctly, Olivieri also had a win over that Ohio state kid and still got hosed…

Current 1st round match-ups (I think I did it right):

125 - Peterson vs. McCrone (OSU)
133 - Shawver vs. BYE
141 - Moore vs. Fongaro (IND) or VomBaur (MINN) - they are tied at 9
149 - Cetta vs. Zargo (WIS)
157 - DeSantis vs. Saldate (MSU)
165 - White vs. Fish (MSU)
174 - Turley vs. Solis (MD)
184- Soldano vs. Fisher (NW)
197 - Poz vs. Sollars (IND)
285 - Slavikouski vs Marinopoulos (ILL)

Reactions: KidDagger
Only issue is there are only 4 at larges for 149. So if there a few upsets in other conferences it makes it more difficult for Cetta(since those wrestlers upset earned an allocation). And Rivera from Princeton did not earn an allocation and has a win over Cetta. Hopefully he can finish above his seed and get a bid that way!

Only issue is there are only 4 at larges for 149. So if there a few upsets in other conferences it makes it more difficult for Cetta(since those wrestlers upset earned an allocation). And Rivera from Princeton did not earn an allocation and has a win over Cetta. Hopefully he can finish above his seed and get a bid that way.
That would be great! Hope a few of our guys wrestle above their seed. Would be so great for the wrestlers'/team's confidence heading off to the NCAA's. Would be great for Coach to get some positivity, too...to carry forward into recruiting. GO RU!

There are 1427 tournament brackets on that link.
Yeah Track isn't very user friendly but once you're familiar with it it's pretty easy... Select Functions>search events>type in Big Ten and hit search>click
2024 Big Ten Wrestling Championships
03/09 - 03/10/2024

Or just click this link 😂

Peterson hands on with a riding time point to win 3-2. Definitely played it super safe after getting reversed. Survive and advance

Reactions: Leonard23 and MS-RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT