ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: NCAA ANALYSIS 3/7......NEW UPDATE 3/12 1PM PAGE 37

Thought someone reported selection decided tonight, seeding tomorrow.
I read earlier that seeding for 1-9 seeds was pretty much set and they were down to 6 teams for selection. Not sure if that’s 6 for fewer spots or last 6 spots need to be filled

We should be in but the committee could still opt for ratings and empty wins totals. You just never know.

Things have broken decently well for us overall.
We’re really the perfect fit for First Four unfortunately

We’re really the perfect fit for First Four unfortunately
Honestly I’ll take first four rather than bye because our Rutgers team plays their best when they’re the underdogs and when people doubt them. I truly think if we were a 7-8 in the Big Ten tourney we would’ve had a totally different outcome.

Reactions: GORU2014 and spas89
Didn't realize Larry Brown is the Asst Coach on Memphis. He coached SMU and resigned in 2016 for being a naughty coach.

Reactions: DirtyRU
Honestly I’ll take first four rather than bye because our Rutgers team plays their best when they’re the underdogs and when people doubt them. I truly think if we were a 7-8 in the Big Ten tourney we would’ve had a totally different outcome.
In retrospect it would've been better to be the 5 seed, then our game with Northwestern would've been win-and-in. Of course we could have lost that but if NW played as flat as they did against Iowa it would've been an easy W.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
In retrospect it would've been better to be the 5 seed, then our game with Northwestern would've been win-and-in. Of course we could have lost that but if NW played as flat as they did against Iowa it would've been an easy W.
Totally agree. With how hot Iowa is looking right now I would’ve taken Northwestern, Purdue, Illinois anyday.

We should be in but the committee could still opt for ratings and empty wins totals. You just never know.

Things have broken decently well for us overall.

This is why I’ll be a little easier if va tech and Texas A&M lose and Davidson gets the AQ

It helps are margin with more At large bids for the teams on the bubble

I’m hoping Duke drops the hammer on va tech tonight

Let’s go Duke !!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Creighton leads Vilanova 43-41 with 5 minutes remaining.Criwd at MSG really in game.

You mean young guys base everything on "science" and old guys on common sense? Guess it's true in basketball too!
Man I respect you but the only advantage the current approach has over literally just letting a computer algorithm select the teams is the current system is more entertaining.

Watching humans try to parse a big data set manually when we have tools to do that for us (i.e. data science or “science” as you put it) is laughable and basically just shows how much the world has passed the old guys by.

Alas, they are still in control.

For now.

• Angry
Reactions: bac2therac
This is why I’ll be a little easier if va tech and Texas A&M lose and Davidson gets the AQ

It helps are margin with more At large bids for the teams on the bubble

I’m hoping Duke drops the hammer on va tech tonight

Let’s go Duke !!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I know …I haven’t rooted for Duke since 1978 vs. Kentucky 🤢

So good to see that Small Mediocre University (SMU) is out…poor rich kids…they better drive their Mercedes’ S class cars over to a cool bar somewhere

Reactions: bac2therac
Definitely worried about Duke tonight but I also think VT is in regardless. But the Blue Devils have been shaky lately.

Reactions: Scarlet Blind
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT