ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor gets Philly WR that Ash wanted

But, they both verballed here

You forgot??
Blackshear is better than Lovett and they were similar. Not sure Taylor would have done any better than Edwards and now Hilliman / Pacheco. He’s a great back but is also on a great team. I’ll take the guys who choose us.

As for Terry, he said he would only commit here if Sitkowski redshirted. I like confidence but that’s not gonna fly with any self respecting coach. Baylor is a good fit for him.

Reactions: Les Gerson
Blackshear is better than Lovett and they were similar. Not sure Taylor would have done any better than Edwards and now Hilliman / Pacheco. He’s a great back but is also on a great team. I’ll take the guys who choose us.

As for Terry, he said he would only commit here if Sitkowski redshirted. I like confidence but that’s not gonna fly with any self respecting coach. Baylor is a good fit for him.
Yes that quote by terry struck me as VERY odd and selfish...

These are student athletes who are probably most of their time on campus.
Do you really think the surrounding geographic area is a reason they select a college program?
Absolutely not. Doesn’t matter if it’s State College or Ann Arbor.
It’s all about the Recruits believing in the Head Coach and the Program.

With respect to a lesser football school, Boston College, if you don't think they sell Boston you're crazy. I never intended to imply it was the most important factor.

His recruitment is not over. For a month he has said he would commit and then take officials, which is ass backwards. Between that and committing to a school without even visiting, it raises a red flag with me regarding his maturity and intelligence. Regardless, I'd still like us to land him and we'll get our chance, believe me.
I was shocked that he committed to Baylor without ever having visited the school. Just plain stupid.....

Why not? The fans are rabid. Over 100,000 fans at White Out games.

I agree about the rabid fans ... that is why it is important to make sure one doesn't bite you if you visit State College.

White out looks too much like a klan rally for my liking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT