ADVERTISEMENT

Be Guaranteed a Seat to New Jersey's Historic Wrestling Match

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
The BATTLE AT THE BIRTHPLACE between Rutgers and Princeton is scheduled for High Point Solutions Stadium on November 19th prior to the Penn State Football game.

Individual tickets are not currently available.

Season ticket holders can renew their seats now. On May 18th, new season tickets will be available to the general public.

Group tickets for groups of 20 or more are currently available at $6 per seat.

There will be assigned seats in the Stadium. If case of bad weather, only purchasers of the first 8,000 tickets are guaranteed a seat at the RAC.

All others will be guaranteed a seat at a future RAC match.

Groups will be seated together in the best location available at time of purchase.

The fastest and best way to order Group Tickets is to call Matt Pagano at 732-907-1571. Matt’s email is mpagano@scarletknights.com

By packing the Stadium with over 20,000 fans, the New Jersey wrestling community will be making an impactful statement.

If you have never been to a match, this is the one to attend !

Reactions: obrats
I don't understand how this ties in with the regular season ticket holders, hopefully someone can help. Can you still renew regular season tickets without the match at the football stadium or do all season ticket renewals include this match? Is now until May 18th the only time available for season ticket holders to renew? Any information would be appreciated.

I don't understand how this ties in with the regular season ticket holders, hopefully someone can help. Can you still renew regular season tickets without the match at the football stadium or do all season ticket renewals include this match? Is now until May 18th the only time available for season ticket holders to renew? Any information would be appreciated.

As this is a Home Match. The ticket for the outdoor match is probably included as a match in the Season Ticket package.

It is smart of them also to market Season Tickets this early on the back of the excitement of the outdoor match.

One would hope that they actually give Season Ticket Holders first priority to the RAC in case of inclement weather followed by next 6500-7000 regular ticket holders.

Just saying.......

gh0okGF.gif

My fine ticket rep just sent me this. This will be the set up during the match. Rutgers season ticket holders are sitting in the 118-122 area (or really anywhere). Princeton fans will be primarily in the 109-113 area.

The mat side holders will be on the field with a small bleacher like setup as per my rep. I bought another group block of 45 tickets in section 122 row 18, 19 and 20 so not to have goal post obstruction. Let's go guys and ante up. Let's get over 20,000 there.

To secure your season tickets, it is best to place a $50 deposit now. Season tickets include the Princeton match. If you have season tickets and the match is held at the RAC. you will have your normal RAC seat. You may reserve season tickets after the 18th. It is just best to do so now to avoid the rush of new folks purchasing season tickets. To reserve your season tickets, only a $50 deposit is required at this time.

I will continue to try to answer any questions that are posted.

Please encourage groups to ban together to purchase Group Tickets. It is a real bargain at $ 6 for this historic match. When individual tickets go on sale they will be $10 a ticket and the seat location will depend upon availability.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT