ADVERTISEMENT

@beaced is back!

e5fdny

Legend
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2002
Last edited:
Can someone post instructions so that beaced can post from his phone?

remember_this-2.jpg

iu

The top one is Beaced daughter’s phone. Try this one! 😜

Welcome back

Here is @beaced 's first post since June in the Everything Greg Schiano Said Thread--beaced had a lower body injury, and has kept up on Rutgers football. He has some advice for Gavin too. He's calling an 8-4 season! :

Worried for Coach Watson. Hoping for continued recovery and that he takes care of himself.

Me too. Hoping for the best. Now down to business. This is beaced and I'm back. I would like to thank everybody for their kind thoughts and wishes. I have been out of action with a leg injury for 3-4 months, but I have been watching the games and have been reading all the posts. Can't respond on my phone, so this morning my daughter is doing this for me on her laptop. Does anyone else think that Gavin seemed to be a little stiff and awkward when he is passing or ROPing. I have seen where other players have gotten involved in Yoga. Anybody think this would be helpful for him? Beaced is going on the limb for an 8-4 regular season, and I don't care who we play in the bowl, we will win it. Please keep posting and I will keep reading. BTW, I will be 98 on November 6. The day after we beat OSU- won't that be nice.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
@beaced had a leg. 🙂

👑All Hail the King!!!👑

👍 to @Knight Shift for getting the info and sharing an update.

@beaced makes a long-awaited appearance in this thread:

When you say he "had a leg" are you referring to some sort of lower body injury that has kept him out of action?
:WooHoo:

Reactions: NotInRHouse
When you say he "had a leg" are you referring to some sort of lower body injury that has kept him out of action?
:WooHoo:
That's kind of what he inferred in the thread I (and @Knight Shift did later on) in the OP.

Since there all those hippopotamus rules I put it in Schiano-ese, considering were all very fluent in it. 🙂

Reactions: RU848789
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT