ADVERTISEMENT

Boilermakers vs Cards game thread

Where are the Uniform police? I want to put a Louisville helmet on my Christmas tree!

Reactions: tychicus
Lucas Oil Stadium sounds pretty loud. Looks like L'ville travelled well. Only about a 2 hour drive, I think.

Let's hope this is just a slow start for Louisville, I really, really, REALLY want a Homecoming "W" this year...especially after the debacle that was last year...and having lost 5 of 7 (IIRC) now?

what is the demographic here?

how do you all get to watch football all day today? no wives? kids?

I graduated RU in 75, you do the math, lol Son is at college, wifey in the other room watching her own TV. During CFB season, Saturdays are mine, for the most part. It's been almost 25 stress free years. I have few other real hobbies, Football is it. We go on nice vacations during the offseason, and out to dinner and/or a movie whenever she wants. But Saturdays, and whenever RU might be playing, that's 'me' time.

Louisville might be the most undisciplined team I have seen in a long time. Penalties and turnovers. Should be 24-0. Two turnovers at the goal line.

'Ville has fumbled twice inside the 5, losing both, and leaving 14 on the board...The Cards also have - now get this - EIGHT penalties with 10 to go in the 2nd quarter!

TOP 15 min to 4'ish, yardage 210 to 70'ish....they're LITERALLY keeping Purdue in the game due to TO's and penalties.

We're in trouble. We don't have a Heisman trophy winning QB to keep us in the game and Purdue's passing attack looks real good.

Reactions: Knight Shift
We're in trouble. We don't have a Heisman trophy winning QB to keep us in the game and Purdue's passing attack looks real good.

Purdue does look good, however, Louisville has been their own worst enemy tonight.

BTW - Baylor is losing at home, to Liberty, early in the 4th.
Yea I was watching some of that Battle of the Baptist game. Lovett got in looked ok, but the Flames are winning. They're up 47-38 with 6 mins. left. Liberty is still FCS.

Yea I was watching some of that Battle of the Baptist game. Lovett got in looked ok, but the Flames are winning. They're up 47-38 with 6 mins. left. Liberty is still FCS.

Fully expect Baylor's entire athletic department to slowly implode (on the field) THEN to watch the same thing happen to Liberty. A meteoric rise filled with scandal then a splashdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT