ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM Tweet

Usually, it means the kid committed and told Goodale so he tweets the Boom. Then he waits and lets the kid announce it on his own.

Goodale has fooled us before with a Boom when it wasn't a commit - I think when Ashnault was granted a 6th year we got a Boom also.

Usually, it means the kid committed and told Goodale so he tweets the Boom. Then he waits and lets the kid announce it on his own.

Goodale has fooled us before with a Boom when it wasn't a commit - I think when Ashnault was granted a 6th year we got a Boom also.
We also got one for Donny not taking the Maryland job. Like you said, he's fooled us before with his booms. So we don't even know if we can get excited for a new recruit. Should have kept it just for commitments.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
We also got one for Donny not taking the Maryland job. So like you said, he's fooled us before with his booms. So we don't even know if we can get excited for a new recruit. Should have kept it just for commitments.
Yeah, we need Bill to give him the memo on this.

Reactions: koleszar
It’s not van ness, huh?

No...lol

3d0f10f032b33afb8aa813db6658b84f.jpg

Whats the difference between it breaking in the round table and breaking here, prior to the kid announcing? Other than being behind a pay wall.

99.9% of the specific people who deserve to hear it from the kid himself likely aren’t behind that paywall. His friends, extended family, classmates, etc.

What weight class is he? Hanover park? I remember the name but cant place school.

Found him....132#
# 115 on 2021 Big Board (Flo), Hanover Parl

Nice

Whats the difference between it breaking in the round table and breaking here, prior to the kid announcing? Other than being behind a pay wall.
You said it, it's behind a pay wall so it's not public information. The mods even said not to spread the info and keep it there. I found out minutes after my posts above so did @Clearscreen25. I doubt people are going to pay every time Goodale decides to go boom. Although I'm sure the mods wish they did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT