ADVERTISEMENT

Brian, has the team started to move into RWJ?

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Brian, if you are allowed to comment, has the team started to move in to the RWJ Barnabas Center? I know they are leaving for Spain very soon.

8WsTL2t.jpg

Brian, if you are allowed to comment, has the team started to move in to the RWJ Barnabas Center? I know they are leaving for Spain very soon.

What's involved with the players moving in? Grabbing their sneakers, shorts, shirts and putting them in a new Locker.

The coaches moving into new offices will be done by authorized union workers.

Well, it is 2 AM and the Rutgers Police have finished questioning me outside the RWJ Barnabas Center. Apparently the alarms have been installed on the doors. Anyway, I was able to see a few important things through the windows. The Nutrition Center has dispensers for ice cream, yogurt, and custard PLUS sprinkles! I saw five doors ( and JimfromRU will be excited about this) that have nameplates that read “ Future Rutgers Ice Hockey Staff.” So I explained how long I have had Rutgers basketball and football season tickets and the police said they felt sorry for me and let me go with no charges. They did say I should seek help at a clinic. I assume they meant one for basketball.

Well, it is 2 AM and the Rutgers Police have finished questioning me outside the RWJ Barnabas Center. Apparently the alarms have been installed on the doors. Anyway, I was able to see a few important things through the windows. The Nutrition Center has dispensers for ice cream, yogurt, and custard PLUS sprinkles! I saw five doors ( and JimfromRU will be excited about this) that have nameplates that read “ Future Rutgers Ice Hockey Staff.” So I explained how long I have had Rutgers basketball and football season tickets and the police said they felt sorry for me and let me go with no charges. They did say I should seek help at a clinic. I assume they meant one for basketball.
:Money: :MoneyBags::Money: :MoneyBags::Money: :MoneyBags:

I like your sense of humor.Its been a quiet summer so fans will have to wait until September before news start breaking on recruiting and getting tours of the new practice facility.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
IDC about any of this unless there's a Subway in the facility. And a Peppermint Patty dealer. :Fire

To answer the question...I've been getting crushed at work, but have cleared some time to check things out this weekend before they leave

Looking forward to see the progress the entire program is making!
I’ll be there tomorrow morning, ill report back

I went bye on Friday morning,lots of landscaping work dirt being dumped,graded , being done in front of Rac and RWJ. Construction on building itself still ongoing inside,lots of activity. No signage on RWJ building

They work part of the day on Saturday so any updates from late Friday morning until about 2:00 Saturday afternoon? Did they go with white or yellow lines in the parking lots? How about the trees—maples,oaks,birch, loblolly pines?

They work part of the day on Saturday so any updates from late Friday morning until about 2:00 Saturday afternoon? Did they go with white or yellow lines in the parking lots? How about the trees—maples,oaks,birch, loblolly pines?
White or yellow? Sacrilege!! Why not scarlet?

I am all for that as long as it doesn’t look salmon. Do we want to go traditional with a black parking lot with scarlet lines or go the Eastern Washington route with a red parking lot and white lines?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!! Jim, if I run into you at The RAC this season, I am buying you the best lobster and steak the RAC has to offer !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT