ADVERTISEMENT

Bryson Rodgers has RU in top 7

Let me know when RU is in his top 1, anything other than that is meaningless.

I get it and agree. Top 7s are a little ridiculous. But did you see who is in his top 7. About as heavy weight as you can get

Reactions: RUpop
This is huge. Alabama, Georgia, Florida St, Michigan all offering this WR.
We can offer Immediate playing time… something the other Programs can’t offer. Go RU !

This is huge. Alabama, Georgia, Florida St, Michigan all offering this WR.
We can offer Immediate playing time… something the other Programs can’t offer. Go RU !
If offering immediate playing time had relevance,Rutgers would not be a 5-7 team.Top tier recruits select elite schools because they want to play for a winner that will enhance NFL aspirations.

If offering immediate playing time had relevance,Rutgers would not be a 5-7 team.Top tier recruits select elite schools because they want to play for a winner that will enhance NFL aspirations.
2 wins in 2019 ……then 3 wins … then 5 wins… maybe 6 or 7 wins next year …. Immediate playing time is paying off.

I disagree. When in the past would we be in the company of these 6 programs on someone’s final 7? Some recruits have to sit up and say something must be happening at Rutgers to make these 4 star lists.

I disagree. When in the past would we be in the company of these 6 programs on someone’s final 7? Some recruits have to sit up and say something must be happening at Rutgers to make these 4 star lists.
Exactly. They are seeing that schiano is serious and that Rutgers could be a great team in the next couple years with the rebuild.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT