ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb McConnell 2018 Combo Guard

We were in good shape with Strickland as well, so, I will wait until the name is on the dotted line before I exhale.

We have been recruiting McConnell longer than Strickland....that is 100% certain....we were later than others on Strickland were, but at least secured an official visit.

Not that I think message board posts matter, but our fans always manage to sound like the scorned woman who isn't even scorned... just puts the person off with assumption and bitterness.

We are attractive guys. Have a little faith and act like we deserve the attention. Confidence is attractive even if unearned. (Not fair, but I don't make the rules.)

Reactions: BLewis1968
Not that I think message board posts matter, but our fans always manage to sound like the scorned woman who isn't even scorned... just puts the person off with assumption and bitterness.

We are attractive guys. Have a little faith and act like we deserve the attention. Confidence is attractive even if unearned. (Not fair, but I don't make the rules.)

Have a little faith? Are you saying there’s magic in the night?

I look forward to Caleb committing and 5,000 dumb posts being written on his release point while he exceeds expectations during his career...

His release point is low and slow in one highlight video. Let’s talk about it.

Reactions: dkostus
His release point is low and slow in one highlight video. Let’s talk about it.

But I did notice in some videos in his mid range game he has a higher release. I can see once he gets stronger he should be fine.

I sure hope he commits to RU but 247 had us at 100 % even on Friday. It did not just come up tonight. We really can use some good news.

I sure hope he commits to RU but 247 had us at 100 % even on Friday. It did not just come up tonight. We really can use some good news.

247 had 1 predictions for us before today. Two more”experts” predicted for us today.

Reactions: MV9000
Freshman year I think people roll have his respect his shot enough to guard him outside. As he does strength training, his ceiling gets higher and higher. Put him around the Bakers and Omoyuris who love the game of basketball, and by sophomore year you could have a really good player. Gotta love the creativity of his passes.

Now we just need it to be 80 and sunny for every other player's official visit!

Reactions: dkostus
Should be interesting to see how McConnell & Strickland develop. Quite possible they guard each other over the years. Figure McConnell will be force-fed a bit due to our shallow guard depth, but the 2019 season should give a real good comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT