ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone calculate the 2022 Class Ranking if GW was not reclassified?

Morrischiano

All American
Dec 3, 2019
Right now the 2022 Recruiting class is ranked #43; equal to our 2017 class.

Can someone calculate what we'd be ranked if GW stayed in this recruiting class? Also, I'm frankly surprised that we're ranked so low, given all the 4 star recruits we have. Is there star rating inflation going on?

Can someone calculate what we'd be ranked if GW stayed in this recruiting class? Also, I'm frankly surprised that we're ranked so low, given all the 4 star recruits we have. Is there star rating inflation going on?
Top 25 if you look at average star rating

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Bottom line, the 2022 class is much higher regarded than 2017. No matter what the rankings say. Still have to prove it on the field but I like their chances. Keep stacking classes like 2022 and we are in business.

35th and it has a lot to do with Wimsatt reclassifying and the loss of Igbinosun (new No. 1 in state).

Reactions: Morrischiano
Seems low. One of the other rankings has us at #32 without GW.
Is there really much of a difference between the 28th, 32nd, 35th or 40th class when talking about 17 year olds.
Outside the top 10-15 the recruiting is very subjective and more just to sell subscriptions and magazines.

Reactions: lilphilw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT