ADVERTISEMENT

Carino’s article - APP

Well there you have it. Eugene's charges will be easily replaced. That settles that lol

I really enjoyed the answer Myles and Ron had on who is and who isn’t in Piscataway

This is gonna be the group that is remembered for putting Rutgers basketball back in the ncaa tournament and into mainstream college basketball relevancy

I like the team's chip on its shoulder over EO

Omoruyi’s departure (“that void”) clearly will be a chip on the Scarlet Knights’ shoulders this winter.

“If he’s not with us, he’s against us,” sophomore center Myles Johnson said. “I don’t look at is as, we’ve got to change the whole structure. Just keep doing what we’re doing, minus one person.”

Harper echoed that sentiment.

“If you’re not with us, you’re against us,” he said. “He had other plans for his future. We respect that at the end of the day, it’s his life. We’re in Piscataway, New Jersey and we’re just fine. We’ll always be just fine.”

Well there you have it. Eugene's charges will be easily replaced. That settles that lol

The guy that left our program created minutes that will be filled with other players. We finally have quality depth that is learning, improving and I believe will be producing. Let’s see what those players do on the court.

8 days to go time!!

Reactions: Scangg
If/when we make it, I'll see you there! We will need to have an epic bar event wherever that game is played. Long suffering Rutgers basketball fans will have a monster turnout for our first appearance in decades
I was a poor college student through the 80s, so I missed 83 and 89 and I was away for work in 91, so I will absolutely be there for the next time we make the NCAAs, assuming that event ever occurs. My guess is it'll be reminiscent of the Insight Bowl in 2005, our first bowl game under Schiano, and the first bowl since 1978 (when we weren't quite "big time" yet).

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT