ADVERTISEMENT

Carino piece in IndyStar this morning

Never heard of this story before.

Best of Luck,
Groz

RU got ‘em again!! Let the trolling begin? Should be fun in Bloomington on Feb. 5. My son (Kindergarten to PhD in the state of Indiana) and me (K-PhD in the state of New Jersey) will sit next to each other in Assembly Hall wearing red shirts—he with IU and me with RU. Man are they gonna be mad—hopefully they won’t take it out on an old man—my son’ll run interference, if necessary!

Remember the story. I think it’s hilarious that the fanbases that object to the expansions the most are historically the weakest from the standpoint of athletics in the B1G. Indiana Northwestern and Iowa although Iowa has had more success.

It’s a blog that’s been circulating around Twitter and Rutgers fan pull up every time we beat Indiana. It’s been bad for IU lately.
Last year we beat them in Football, basketball, wrestling, and went 4-0 in baseball.
This year I believe we tied them in soccer and beat them in the conference championship.
Beat them in football.
Then beat them in basketball again

“Rutgers Basketball: The Indiana Insult that Won’t Go Away.” (Not sure if it’s paywalled):

Very entertaining read. Thanks for posting. It sounds like we have a rivalry going on with IU and it's good that people are noticing.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Carino wrote a good article on yesterday's game - especially the part about Simpson's recruiting rating.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT