ADVERTISEMENT

Chas Dodd Interview

Randal7

All American
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2009
How much do you love this guy?! Impossible not to.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...y-feat-chas-dodd/id1544327445?i=1000507663351

10245257.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iReC89 and beaced
Chas. Dodd is one of my favorites in Rutgers football history. He was undersized but scrappy as any player on the field. That guy played with such heart when he was QB. A few years after he graduated me and my usual tailgate crew were in the blue lot one fine fall day and who comes down our row but chas Dodd and another rutgers player from that class. They stopped had a beer with us. Just a great kid, hopefully one day he will be a coach.

Reactions: Randal7
Chas. Dodd is one of my favorites in Rutgers football history. He was undersized but scrappy as any player on the field. That guy played with such heart when he was QB. A few years after he graduated me and my usual tailgate crew were in the blue lot one fine fall day and who comes down our row but chas Dodd and another rutgers player from that class. They stopped had a beer with us. Just a great kid, hopefully one day he will be a coach.

Agree 100%. Wait till you hear his interview. I love him even more now.

He's gotta be one of the most beloved players in Rutgers history. He's like our Doug Flutie

Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY
We were in a BCS bowl if he played all year instead of force feeding Nova before he was ready. That was so ........Flood. Such a frustrating year.

Reactions: Randal7
There should have been more Dodd and less Nova back in the earlier turNova days. Dodd won BE Offensive Player of the Week his first start. He saved games like USF after home crowd booed Nova off the field. I never saw another guy get to throw 4 INTs and stay in game

What's the status with his 3 brothers? If I recall one was being discussed on the board...whatever happened to him?

And if he's already taken...what about the next and the next generations to RU?

MO

He said his younger brother closest in age destroyed all his HS records. Kid sounds like he was pretty good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT