ADVERTISEMENT

Chol first to portal

First to hit the portal per twitter Verbal Commits

( includes a practice video highlight session, looked pretty good for a struggling offense prob should’ve been given a chance)
I don’t know why Chol wasn’t given a chance. I guess he must have been horrific defensively and not good enough on offense to make it worth it. Best wishes to him.

My favorite memory of Chol will be him chucking up 3s during garbage time in a game earlier this year while the fans were screaming / yearning for Aiden Terry to hoist the 3s.

Chol looked off Terry and the other bench dudes several times and was on a mission to hoist up as many shots as possible. 😂

Last edited:
My favorite memory of Chol will be him chucking up 3s during garbage time in a game earlier this while the fans were screaming / yearning for Aiden Terry to hoist the 3s.

Chol looked off Terry and the other bench dudes several times and was on a mission to hoist up as many shots as possible. 😂
He modeled his game after DSelfish.

Shelby right again, as usual. Read it all.

Reactions: biazza38
Shelby right again, as usual

Come on man, 99.99 percent of the board knew that Chol would never work out and would be leaving. Stop it, LOL.

Come on man, 99.99 percent of the board knew that Chol would never work out and would be leaving. Stop it, LOL.
No, read the whole thread. Last summer I said ‘garbage minutes only’ and most saw much more PT and talent.

Except for Simpson and Wolf leaving yesterday, I’m torn on the rest. Ogbole showed more O than Cliff in many fewer minutes down the stretch.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Considering Shelby is often wrong about obvious facts getting this right is an accomplishment. Go easy on him.
Shelby is right 99% of the time, and 99% of the rest of the time. Flu ran the numbers and Numbers validated.

My favorite memory of Chol will be him chucking up 3s during garbage time in a game earlier this year while the fans were screaming / yearning for Aiden Terry to hoist the 3s.

Well he was also a bench player.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

No, read the whole thread. Last summer I said ‘garbage minutes only’ and most saw much more PT and talent.

“Most”?

I think the general pre-season commentary on chol could be characterized as HOPE as opposed to EXPECTATIONS. Two very different things.

Revisionist history

Shooters shoot

#FreeChol is finally freed

I was mostly joking but in games where everyone was horrible and no one could make anything there was nothing to lose to see if he might drill a couple

He was worth a shot with his size and length and supposed 3 point shooting to see if he developed but it didn't happen. His D was pretty terrible and he would just chuck anything up. Didn't pan out. Oh well move on

Never even got to see this guy play any meaningful minutes. Not sure why, not like he was playing behind Kevin Durant. Couldn't get this kid some minutes to see if he can compete?

I think they could tell that from practice lol

Yup - and this is why proactively getting rid of Oskar to “make room” would be very dumb. This is what you get (at best) to fill your last roster slot. At worst, your giving it away to a walk on. This isn’t football where fairly often you get a Paul James or a Michael Burton contributor walking on. No team has a regular rotation of 13.

Names please... because they were insane and so is Pike for gaslighting us

This is revisionist history

I am sure there were a few (there always are) but we have fig saying “many” and Shelby saying “most” people on here saying chol would contribute .

Simply didn’t happen.

I remember many HOPING he MIGHT (as we needed length and shooting) but not many or most expecting or predicting that he would.

I find it frustrating when certain posters can’t just have an honest discussion.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT