ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ash Show Tonight (Wednesday) At QS&L 7:30pm

One example would be parking. Flew back and took my brother to the inaugural B1G game against Penn State. Parked at the RAC and it took an hour and a half to get to the car following the game. He
and many Penn State fans said they would never come to another game because of the 2nd rate parking

If they don’t like our Mickey Mouse operation they heck with them.

Do they usually bring players?
I remember flood brought guys to his last show. It seems like a diversion tactic from the PR people.

Do they usually bring players?
I remember flood brought guys to his last show. It seems like a diversion tactic from the PR people.

every week there is Ash and at least one other guest. We've had McNulty, Blazek, Hobbs. Last year Ash had players come for a few of the programs. Tonight it's Wharton and Hampton.

One example would be parking. Flew back and took my brother to the inaugural B1G game against Penn State. Parked at the RAC and it took an hour and a half to get to the car following the game. He and many Penn State fans said they would never come to another game because of the 2nd rate parking.
It's a 20min walk...lol

I think it would be totally acceptable to go and respectfully ask him some very tough questions.

Respect is earned.

This clown doesn’t deserve any respect.

Certainly doesn’t respect the fans or the players or anyone else when he is doing such a piss poor job and keeps making excuses for it and says he needs another 6 years to turn it around at more than $2 million a year.

What a joke!!!

I’m so tired of hearing this numb nuts continually talk about “really good days of practice.” Think of something else to say, please.

Reactions: BlockR
I’m so tired of hearing this numb nuts continually talk about “really good days of practice.” Think of something else to say, please.
What do you want him to say? "Practice sucks, our players suck, and the coaches suck?" His job is to put a positive spin and maintain his composure after a bad loss. I really don't get some of you people and your over the top negativity and nitpicking of every little thing Ash says and does. Just give it a rest and think twice before spewing your every emotion onto the keyboard. Criticism is justified, but really, your comment is silly.

What do you want him to say? "Practice sucks, our players suck, and the coaches suck?" His job is to put a positive spin and maintain his composure after a bad loss. I really don't get some of you people and your over the top negativity and nitpicking of every little thing Ash says and does. Just give it a rest and think twice before spewing your every emotion onto the keyboard. Criticism is justified, but really, your comment is silly.
so far Ash is only good at making excuses and extending deadlines..thats it..

If Ash has half a brain he brings a couple players in tow to take some of the heat off of him, because he knows people won't boo/heckle/ask hard questions with players sitting next to him.

If Ash has half a brain he brings a couple players in tow to take some of the heat off of him, because he knows people won't boo/heckle/ask hard questions with players sitting next to him.

This.
Maybe academic support staff too. When team stinks it’s always a tactic to talk about academics and developing young men as the most important thing. Although, it’s really not.

I'm pretty sure you said you were playing golf so well you didn't want to miss your Wednesday night golf game. The radio show is my consolation prize.
Love you
The way he plays he should have joined you, just saying![banana]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT