ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ash Show Tonight (Wednesday) At QS&L 7:30pm

He is a complete fraud. Cookie cutter answers, shows no real passion. He needs to go. I can’t pinpoint why but the part about social media (18:30) (his response) really rubbed me the wrong way. Almost like he doesnt care or is better than the fans opinions.

Yes she definitely was and let it be known she's not happy with the product. I love the, it's OK and we understand against an Ohio St., but a Buffalo come on. Ash, "we have to get better". No sh*t really.
She’ll be banned from asking any questions in the future.

Yes she definitely was and let it be known she's not happy with the product. I love the, it's OK and we understand against an Ohio St., but a Buffalo come on. Ash, "we have to get better". No sh*t really.
The difference between her question (which was totally on point) and the - ahem - selected online questions (and even the first in-person question) was night and day.

After the last two games why on earth would anybody care about "what the Hunt means to you" and "what do you look for in a defensive back"?

Even North Korean media were shaking their heads.

Ash looks very uncomfortable up there. I couldn’t do any better, but his lack of personality or charisma is quite alarming, which has been an ongoing concern we’ve all had. I thought the hard questions posed by RUgrad75 were fair. I like her passion. I also noticed Eric LeGrand’s facial expressions when Ash was speaking. I could be wrong, but it looked like he’s a bit fed up with Ash.

Reactions: biker7766
He is a complete fraud. Cookie cutter answers, shows no real passion. He needs to go. I can’t pinpoint why but the part about social media (18:30) (his response) really rubbed me the wrong way. Almost like he doesnt care or is better than the fans opinions.

Social media is both a gift and a curse. You have to acknoledge it but also cut through the Internet bullies/crybabies/pollyanas etc.

Bottom line is, the fan base is disgruntled in year 3, taking a major step backward. We are a P5 team and need to start playing/acting like one and that starts at the top. It also means equipping yourself with the best possible staff from interns all the way to Coach. If his staff isn’t working hard get on them all of them! If the players can’t comprehend, find a better way to teach!!!

I will be at all future shows, but also time for others to step up and ask real questions, not fluff

Did you graduate from Rutgers College in NB in 1975 ? Very few women were in that class (women first admitted in 1972). My 1 year younger sister skipped her senior year in HS, went to RU Newark, then transferred into Rutgers College NB in 1972. We think we may be the first brother and sister to graduate from RU NB together (1975).

I will be at all future shows, but also time for others to step up and ask real questions, not fluff
Maybe we could have you co-host with this guy?
[roll]
p184185_b_v8_ac.jpg

I tweeted a question along the lines of what was all the bowl talk for at the beginning of the year which has been replaced with we are young talk. They did not ask it.

Think the key is someone has to block that guy who always asks the softball questions every single week.

Here's a good question- Coach, don't you miss the X's and O's of being a coordinator and a position coach, and if given the chance to work at Ohio State again, would you consider switching roles with Greg Schiano? :joy:

I started at Douglass, majored at RU, when the Depatment of Journalism was Department of Commununication- Human and Mass Communications. Crazy credit points then, Douglass cclasses were 4 credits each, RU 3 credits and they also had 1 credit special independent study

Maybe we could have you co-host with this guy?
[roll]
p184185_b_v8_ac.jpg

I tweeted a question along the lines of what was all the bowl talk for at the beginning of the year which has been replaced with we are young talk. They did not ask it.

Think the key is someone has to block that guy who always asks the softball questions every single week.

Here's a good question- Coach, don't you miss the X's and O's of being a coordinator and a position coach, and if given the chance to work at Ohio State again, would you consider switching roles with Greg Schiano? :joy:

Tweeted questions are too easily weeded out.

Phone calls in to the show are not.

I started at Douglass, majored at RU, when the Depatment of Journalism was Department of Commununication- Human and Mass Communications. Crazy credit points then, Douglass cclasses were 4 credits each, RU 3 credits and they also had 1 credit special independent study

Thanks for sharing! Moscow’s pizza and beer at Douglas campus was fun and a bit similar to Patti’s at Rutgers.
My sister who graduated w me in 1975 was either a Journalism or Literature major, she has authored 4 novels (Maryann McFadden ).

Reactions: Knight Shift
Thanks for sharing! Moscow’s pizza and beer at Douglas campus was fun and a bit similar to Patti’s at Rutgers.
My sister who graduated w me in 1975 was either a Journalism or Literature major, she has authored 4 novels (Maryann McFadden ).

Wow memories Moscov’s pizza, greasy Tony’s , we did a tribute to Greasy Tony’s for a communications project for person of the year - ask her if she remembers that!

Koleszar is a better resource here. He knows about ash. A sprinkling's OK, but too much leads to infertile soil with no growth.
[laughing] That was classic. I think @Knight Shift or @RU4Real got that one going. I do know they both hammered him/she on it. However, I do specialize in hydrangea's, so to get that deeper blue or popping red, I'm your man when it comes to adding AshHeap.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I’m going to try and go next week, and my question will be, if RU wasn’t on the hook for $10mil do you think you would still be here after a 1-4 start?

His cookie cutter answers and lack of energy on and off the field are almost as pathetic as his coaching.

Reactions: 1coastalknight
Suggested Questions for Tonight:
1. Rutgers has recruited 7 defensive linemen in the last 3 years, while our peers Purdue, Maryland, Indiana and Minnesota have recruited 9-12 defensive linemen- do you see this as a problem, and how do you plan to address this?

2. What do you think of Dan Holgorsen's comment that Kansas' interception numbers are due to the Rutgers factor?

Last edited:
1. Rutgers has recruited 4 defensive linemen in the last 3 years, while our peers Purdue, Maryland, Indiana and Minnesota have recruited 9-12 defensive linemen- do you see this as a problem, and how do you plan to address this?

2. What do you think of Dan Holgorsen's comment that Kansas' interception numbers are due to the Rutgers factor?
those are two good starter questions.

1. Rutgers has recruited 4 defensive linemen in the last 3 years, while our peers Purdue, Maryland, Indiana and Minnesota have recruited 9-12 defensive linemen- do you see this as a problem, and how do you plan to address this?

Show is Wednesday night

Here is the phone number 1-877-384-1869

Which question of those two are you calling in and asking?

Reactions: ATIOH and MrsScrew

Here is the phone number 1-877-384-1869

Which question of those two are you calling in and asking?

Two good questions:
1. Rutgers has recruited 7 defensive linemen in the last 3 years, while our peers Purdue, Maryland, Indiana and Minnesota have recruited 9-12 defensive linemen- do you see this as a problem, and how do you plan to address this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT