ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ash Show Tonight (Wednesday) At QS&L 7:30pm

I am busy during the show time.
Is @RUgrad75 going?

Actually, that number of DL over 3 years should be 7, not 4. @RUskoolie pointed out an error in my math.
Do you know the guy from North Brunswick who asks softball questions every week?

his name is Jim. He is an attorney in solo practice in Middlesex, completed his undergrad at RU and a big RU Athletics supporter. He holds season tickets in multiple sports.
When I saw him on Saturday at the Scarlet Walk he told me he was not happy that @RUgrad75 got up and "attacked" the coach.

on a side note: MrScrew will be at the Northwestern game and looks forward to meeting you.

Reactions: Knight Shift
his name is Jim. He is an attorney in solo practice in Middlesex, completed his undergrad at RU and a big RU Athletics supporter. He holds season tickets in multiple sports.
When I saw him on Saturday at the Scarlet Walk he told me he was not happy that @RUgrad75 got up and "attacked" the coach.

on a side note: MrScrew will be at the Northwestern game and looks forward to meeting you.
Cool. Will try to swing by this week. Have to also find @mildone and would not mind meeting @RU4Real . If @bac2therac is there, I will challenge him to a Lo Bro cookoff.

attacked the Coach?
how about like any other job,that makes millions,he does his job,or he gets replaced. Div1 Power 5 football is a multi billion dollar industry ,.and bottom line base.
If Jim thinks otherwise he should support Club sports.

That Prick @RU4Real might have to work Homecoming weekend, it's still up in the air. He will, however, definitely be at the game this Saturday.

attacked the Coach?
how about like any other job,that makes millions,he does his job,or he gets replaced. Div1 Power 5 football is a multi billion dollar industry ,.and bottom line base.
If Jim thinks otherwise he should support Club sports.

Absolutely.
If some snowflakes get offended when someone asks Chris Ash realistic questions about his performance; for which he is paid $2 million per year; they should find a new hobby .

Jonah Jackson & Nakia Griffin-Stewart here tonight. "Big Worm", Wormley"s dad just called in to ask about his son playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Local Shill
I do not think it is fair to ask Ash questions related to football since he appears to know very little about the subject. Questions should focus on agriculture which seems to be his passion and what type of fashion statement is he trying to make by wearing long sleeves in the summer.

One example would be parking. Flew back and took my brother to the inaugural B1G game against Penn State. Parked at the RAC and it took an hour and a half to get to the car following the game. He and many Penn State fans said they would never come to another game because of the 2nd rate parking.
Have you ever tried to leave Happy Valley after a game? Obviously those Penn State fans haven't either.....

Reactions: bethlehemfan
You ain't kiddin'. I have to figure how to expense 200 bucks worth of worthless tickets and a parking pass.
Donate them back to Rutgers. Homecoming is also all sports Letterwinners Day. Im sure someone can/will use them.

Reactions: MrsScrew
A couple of us asked about increased pace with the offense.

A few tidbits:

He said about 80% of the country plays with some kind of up tempo.

It was much more effective 5 years ago because not many were running it. So your defense wasnt practicing against it all week (could this be a problem for us now? Why we get blown out early and look unprepared?)

Said that high school QBs play uptempo and so they are used to it when coming to college.

I'll believe it when I see it!
That Prick @RU4Real might have to work Homecoming weekend, it's still up in the air. He will, however, definitely be at the game this Saturday.
Man, we still haven't been able to get rid of that prick!

Reactions: MrsScrew
I just called in. I mentioned I thought Maryland held tverdov a lot Saturday.

Last edited:
I got though also. Asked about how we are planning to deal with. Northwestern’s unique snap count esp on 3/4 th down.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT