ADVERTISEMENT

Classless James Franklin of PSU

Low class is low class. Of course the fans eat it up, because this kind of talk plays right into the general arrogance that makes Penn State Penn State.....and makes everyone else dislike them. No surprise they are here defending it. They defend anything and everything as it pertains to PSU athletics. It simply doesn't matter to them. They don't call it the cult for nothing...

Reactions: sherepower
---------------------------------------------
I disagree. If he had just said "This was just like beating Akron for us." then you would be right...however when he compared it insultingly to Pitt by saying “I know last year beating us for them was like the Super Bowl." followed by "This was just like beating Akron for us." as the next sentence it is a clear dig at Pitt from a classless sore winner.

Where was Franklin wrong? It was Pitt's Super Bowl.

You Ped st fans are something else. Pitt had more yards, more time of possessions and a much younger team and hung toe to toe with your team yesterday. Losing the turnover battle and bad field position was the reason you beat Pitt.

Any coach with class would of said Pitt played a good game and good luck in the ACC. Only a moron and a tool would say something like that after a hard fought game. He fits right in with a fan base who's football program is more important than protecting kids from a serial rapist who was a coach.

Look at Narduzzi's post game interview. He has class. Your coach is a peice of garbage. The fact you are making excuses for that moron says a lot about you. Not surprising coming from that cesspool of a fan base.

As for the key chain. You failed to bring up the fact. When Franklin was first hired. He said how he was going to dominate the state lol Pathetic
You sound really riled up right now over a game that didn't even include the team you root for or have any bearing on your team whatsoever.
In any event, are you trying to imply that Pitt outplayed or even gave Penn State a serious challenge? If so, I would question if you watched the game, and if so, if you watched the game without hate-filled Scarlet shades on.
Penn State took a two touchdown lead less than 10 minutes into the game and never led by less than two possessions at any point in the final 50+ minutes of gameplay. Pitt averaged less than 4 yards per play and Penn State averaged 6. Penn State is not a time-of-possession type of offense and wasn't last year either. If that's how you're going to judge them, then PSU will always be a 2-10 team in your eyes under their current scheme. Pitt had a 15 play drive that lasted over 8 minutes and yielded just 31 yards and no points. They had another 15 play drive while down two touchdowns that ate up almost 6 minutes off the clock and ended in just a field goal. Looks amazing on yardage and T.O.P, and yet clearly never puts the opponent on the ropes.

By all means, take all the shots you want at Penn State fans and hate Penn State as much as you desire. Call Franklin every name in the book. It's certainly your right to do so. But if you're going to try to argue about in-game performance, you should probably pick and choose your spots a little wiser. One team never trailing, and holding at least a two score leading for an entire game, whilst having a 2+ yards per play advantage, is hardly feeling like their hands are full with their opponent.

You may now proceed with your regularly scheduled programming.

That, friends, is what makes a rivalry. Sure it was classless. Sure he's a jackass. But if you're Pittsburgh, you can't wait for another crack at his pompous face.

We don't have anyone like that for a rival. And there's not much we can do about it other than beat somebody and piss them off.

I'm not sure you are as clever as you think you are.

How's Charlie Weis doing?

If he said it, I assume so but it's not worth researching, he was classy enough to not say "For us beating Pitt is like beating Rutgers". Let's not obsess with PSU it makes us look like little bitches.

Reactions: RU31trap
So he is classless for telling the truth? You may not like it but is all he did. Pitt treated it like their super bowl even having coaches tweet out things like this about the game last year.

C4KyoCPW8AALLT7
So if one group does something classless, like tweet out that picture of a keychain, that completely negates the second classless act that Franklin did, because "Well they started it?"

Got it PSU_Nut!

So he is classless for telling the truth? You may not like it but is all he did. Pitt treated it like their super bowl even having coaches tweet out things like this about the game last year.

C4KyoCPW8AALLT7

Same could be said about the child molestations that took place on your campus. It's the truth. You may not like it but the despicable act happened on your campus. A lot of the PSU faithful treated it like it was fake news and even with proof coming out many still feel it never happened. Lol

Where was Franklin wrong? It was Pitt's Super Bowl.
U realize Nitter fan....... Pitt's super bowl last year was beating the national champions at their place. After beating you the 2nd game of the season.

Pitt plays in the ACC. Why would they consider Ped st their Super Bowl? Especially after beating you 2 strait times before Saturday.

What's funny is after this Ped st game. Pitt might have found their QB for the rest of the season. I really hope Rutgers finds something on their roster to help them be better as the year goes on. Nothing I would want more for them to yoke any hope you tools have for a playoff run

You sound really riled up right now over a game that didn't even include the team you root for or have any bearing on your team whatsoever.
In any event, are you trying to imply that Pitt outplayed or even gave Penn State a serious challenge? If so, I would question if you watched the game, and if so, if you watched the game without hate-filled Scarlet shades on.
Penn State took a two touchdown lead less than 10 minutes into the game and never led by less than two possessions at any point in the final 50+ minutes of gameplay. Pitt averaged less than 4 yards per play and Penn State averaged 6. Penn State is not a time-of-possession type of offense and wasn't last year either. If that's how you're going to judge them, then PSU will always be a 2-10 team in your eyes under their current scheme. Pitt had a 15 play drive that lasted over 8 minutes and yielded just 31 yards and no points. They had another 15 play drive while down two touchdowns that ate up almost 6 minutes off the clock and ended in just a field goal. Looks amazing on yardage and T.O.P, and yet clearly never puts the opponent on the ropes.

By all means, take all the shots you want at Penn State fans and hate Penn State as much as you desire. Call Franklin every name in the book. It's certainly your right to do so. But if you're going to try to argue about in-game performance, you should probably pick and choose your spots a little wiser. One team never trailing, and holding at least a two score leading for an entire game, whilst having a 2+ yards per play advantage, is hardly feeling like their hands are full with their opponent.

You may now proceed with your regularly scheduled programming.
If Pitt starts their back up instead of the statue they had starting Pitt wins that game. Considering they ran the ball down your throats the whole game.Throw in the fact they had 3 starters who were suspended for the game

Take back those 2 terrible decisions by Browne who thrown 2 interceptions deep in Pitt's territory. The QB transfer from USC. It's a completely different ball game.

Last edited:
He's a worthless douche, rape enabler, racist. Perfect fit for Boy Lover State.
You forgot to add winner to the list, I know that doesn't mean much for most Rutgers fans, but some of us, well, we care. You here the same nonsense every time another 4 star NJ kid turns us down, well he wasn't a "Rutgers man", as if that meant anything in real life.

Same could be said about the child molestations that took place on your campus. It's the truth. You may not like it but the despicable act happened on your campus. A lot of the PSU faithful treated it like it was fake news and even with proof coming out many still feel it never happened. Lol

Ok child molestation took place on campus. You are damm right that I don't like that. Then again, I don't like child molestation to happen anywhere. I did enjoy franklin clowning pitt though. Really don't see how child molestation is related to a coach talking a little smack after a football game.

U realize Nitter fan....... Pitt's super bowl last year was beating the national champions at their place. After beating you the 2nd game of the season.

Pitt plays in the ACC. Why would they consider Ped st their Super Bowl? Especially after beating you 2 strait times before Saturday.

What's funny is after this Ped st game. Pitt might have found their QB for the rest of the season. I really hope Rutgers finds something on their roster to help them be better as the year goes on. Nothing I would want more for them to yoke any hope you tools have for a playoff run

Still waiting for that Clemson Keychain for the pitt coaching staff to be posted on twitter.

I
Then why are you here?

Why would I ca
If Pitt starts their back up instead of the statue they had starting Pitt wins that game. Considering they ran the ball down your throats the whole game.Throw in the fact they had 3 starters who were suspended for the game

Take back those 2 terrible decisions by Browne who thrown 2 interceptions deep in Pitt's territory. The QB transfer from USC. It's a completely different ball game.

Why are Rutgers fans so concerned with pitt losing to psu?

Ok have to be honest here from one RU fan to another...you clearly know nothing about football based on this analysis...looking at the stat line I don't see how they ran the ball down PSUs throat...Quadree Henderson is by far Pitts most explosive playmaker and he had zero net offensive yards...

Looks like the back up QB ran exactly one play...from the three yard line? One can hardly extrapolate that to mean they would have won the game had he started...

You are really grasping at straws with tinted glasses and just sounding silly

I

Why would I ca

Why are Rutgers fans so concerned with pitt losing to psu?
Maybe because they don't like Penn St and the way that program enabled a child molester.
Penn St fans usually deny anything is wrong with the PSU FB program and have been know to lie about what went on yesterday and going on today.
That's another reason for RU fans to want Pitt beat Penn St

As for Penn St fans posting on another school site, Penn St fans have the need to troll Rivals sites defending the indefensible.
Rutgers fans have chosen a side in the renewed Cat fight rivalry, live with it !
Just I have to live with a so-called RU fan liking BS posts from BWI members.
So:
5605cd7dd78789263dbb0b04e9e9d1c0--stop-whining-good-advice.jpg

Maybe because they don't like Penn St and the way that program enabled a child molester.
Penn St fans usually deny anything is wrong with the PSU FB program and have been know to lie about what went on yesterday and going on today.
That's another reason for RU fans to want Pitt beat Penn St

As for Penn St fans posting on another school site, Penn St fans have the need to troll Rivals sites defending the indefensible.
Rutgers fans have chosen a side in the renewed Cat fight rivalry, live with it !
Just I have to live with a so-called RU fan liking BS posts from BWI members.
So:
5605cd7dd78789263dbb0b04e9e9d1c0--stop-whining-good-advice.jpg

Oh my team can't beat your team so I am rooting for another team. I see. Penn state served the sanctions but they still deserve more punishment because their fans are douce bags. Does not make any sense.

Oh my team can't beat your team so I am rooting for another team. I see. Penn state served the sanctions but they still deserve more punishment because their fans are douce bags. Does not make any sense.
Not because my team can't beat your team, but because your team allowed a child molester to roam free because they feared turning in their Coach Emeritus would lead to people finding out how long he was molesting children and the payments Penn St was making to keep all the sex abuse against children claims ( since the 70s) against Penn St out of the public's eye . That's why I root for every school that plays against a school that puts their football program and HC above the safety of children.
As for ped st fans being douchebags , I call the honorable Penn St fans > Nits or PSU fans . The cult are peds or just cult members.
Since I think you are more closely related to a cult member , than a Nit, let me honor you with this award:
golden-douchebag.jpg

Not because my team can't beat your team, but because your team allowed a child molester to roam free because they feared turning in their Coach Emeritus would lead to people finding out how long he was molesting children and the payments Penn St was making to keep all the sex abuse against children claims ( since the 70s) against Penn St out of the public's eye . That's why I root for every school that plays against a school that puts their football program and HC above the safety of children.
As for ped st fans being douchebags , I call the honorable Penn St fans > Nits or PSU fans . The cult are peds or just cult members.
Since I think you are more closely related to a cult member , than a Nit, let me honor you with this award:
golden-douchebag.jpg
Thanks for the participation trophy. Rutgers will earn one of these this year.

Thanks for the participation trophy. Rutgers will earn one of these this year.

Except that ours will come with the implicit understanding that no children were raped in the winning of this trophy.

Which puts us, I think, rather in the lead.

In case you're wondering - really wondering - no, there will never come a time when the institutional savagery committed by Penn State is forgotten or forgiven.

Ok have to be honest here from one RU fan to another...you clearly know nothing about football based on this analysis...looking at the stat line I don't see how they ran the ball down PSUs throat...Quadree Henderson is by far Pitts most explosive playmaker and he had zero net offensive yards...

Looks like the back up QB ran exactly one play...from the three yard line? One can hardly extrapolate that to mean they would have won the game had he started...

Yes they shut down Henderson. So?

What is that supposed to mean? Pitt still ran the ball down their throats. I mean any moron can look at the stats. Pitt had 2 terrible turnovers deep in their own territory which let Ped st jump out to a 14 point lead. After that .....Pitt won every single stat after that. There's nothing to debate. Stats don't lie.

Throw in the fact Pitt had 3 starters suspended one a potential all American at safety. Penn st is not some infallible team.

Something tells me ur not a Rutgers fan at all. Simply another weird Ped st fan who disguises his handle at every teams message board..... nice try though

Do you know the context of why he said that? He said it because That is how he approaches every game. A major topic this week has been how each team approached the game. Pitt chose to make no players or assistant coaches available to the media because it a big game. Franklin was asked several times about it. He said they approach every game the same way weather it was Akron, Pitt or the big ten championship. This week he will say Georgia State is the biggest game of the year. It his version on the going 1-0. He not going to change how they prepare. Pitt made it out to be a big deal. They even had coaches tweeting out key chains they made with last year score. The didn't do that for Clemson games. In a short quote like that I sure it rubbed many wrong. I have no problem with it in context of what he has said previously.

This.

Actually as much as I hate Penn State, and I really really do, Cone head has the right idea. I hatend to reiterate this but if we had that attitude, we wouldn't be losing to Eastern Michigan. The whole point is to walk in and want to trample every opponent. It's called being sure of yourself, and not having to worry about beating your opponent. You wake up and you expect to fight and not have to worry about a victory. You just play your game and you walk. Business as usual. That's how they do it one day we will get there. Point blank. Coach Ash has a lot of holes to fill, and that's gonna take time to do. In the meantime, R program is gonna have to go through the growing pains of being in this conference.

Yes they shut down Henderson. So?

What is that supposed to mean? Pitt still ran the ball down their throats. I mean any moron can look at the stats. Pitt had 2 terrible turnovers deep in their own territory which let Ped st jump out to a 14 point lead. After that .....Pitt won every single stat after that. There's nothing to debate. Stats don't lie.

Throw in the fact Pitt had 3 starters suspended one a potential all American at safety. Penn st is not some infallible team.
Only one turnover was deep in Pitt territory. Penn State scored 7 points off of Pitt turnovers. The difference in the game was field position.

Sure Pitt out gained Penn State in rushing and passing but you are missing a key stat. But you are missing key stats. When you factor in return yardage which set Penn State up several times Penn State out gained Pitt 436 to 377. Add in turnovers and you see why Penn State controlled the entire game. After 5:20 left in the first quarter Pitt never got it below a two score game.

The big thing for Penn a State is McSorley had a terrible game. He missed at least three touchdown passes that normally he makes. That is a sign of a good football team. When a star player has a off game another one steps up and takes over and they still win.

Pitt had two players suspended. Bookser was back for this game. Calling Whitehead a potential All American is a stretch at best. Wriggens the other player was listed as a back up in the preseason depth chart.

Something tells me ur not a Rutgers fan at all. Simply another weird Ped st fan who disguises his handle at every teams message board..... nice try though
Look guys, you should be focused on Morgan State not Penn State. It's important. This is Rutgers only shot at a win this year. You can't blow this precious opportunity for glory!

Ok child molestation took place on campus. You are damm right that I don't like that. Then again, I don't like child molestation to happen anywhere. I did enjoy franklin clowning pitt though. Really don't see how child molestation is related to a coach talking a little smack after a football game.

Are you PSU Nut? i dont care what your coach says, like others do on here, but think it's very immature to put another school down if it was intended in that way just because the other team celebrated because they beat you the year prior.

Did you bother to read both of our posts? They are related because both things happened and like he said it was about the truth, especially when many of your posters were spinning what happened and denying it ever took place. Also shouldn't be throwing at glass houses when your own house is made of glass......lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT