Bill Farrell Memorial International Open

New York Athletic Club

180 Central Park South

New York, NY

Tickets Sold at the Door

NYAC Dress Code

Business Casual:Collared Shirt, No sneakers, No jeans

Reactions: Abro1975
If I get out of work in time, I am going to try to go. Would like to meet WNG, Rondi, Abro, and other posters and fans. Who is going? What's the Rutgers Club like?

Reactions: rondi
If I w
Join Coach Goodale at the Rutgers Club on November 12th

From 7 to 8pm

Everyone is welcome to attend a live radio broadcast with host Chris Carlin

Show airs on WCTC 1450-AM

Question Coach Goodale and get his insights on the Team and the Season

Cash Bar with Food and Drinks

Parking Available in Visitor Spots in Lot 101

Rutgers Club Members may Park in the Rutgers Club Parking Lot

Nick Suriano’s Quest for the Olympics Begins

November 15th

Bill Farrell Memorial International Open

New York Athletic Club

180 Central Park South

New York, NY

Tickets Sold at the Door

NYAC Dress Code

Business Casual:Collared Shirt, No sneakers, No jeans

If I was able to I would fly in for this..First Class program led by first class
people....

Last edited:
Reactions: rondi
Racpack
RU Club is very nice. I will try to get there. Have to get the aide to stay with my wife who has the big A so I can’t leave her alone. Hope to make it. It will be great.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
How did it go?

I listened to the broadcast :

Interesting tidbit from Coach G... that they hope to schedule next year a match at The Yard on College Ave , close off the College Ave and make it a big event.

Coach G said both matches in Cali next weekend will have big crowds (guessed 8,000 total for the 2), he said it's a learning experience for the freshmen (Alvarez, Aragona, Turley) to manage their weights on the road, and get used to doing schoolwork while traveling as well. Both will be streamed on Flowrestling.

At the Navy Classic on Nov. 23 no Unattached wrestlers permitted, so it will be interesting to see who the starters are at those weights where there is a close competition (141, 165, 197).

At the Southern Scuffle on Jan 1-2, both Attached and Unattached wrestlers can be entered.

At the Big10 Tournament in March at the RAC, it will be a 4 mat set up on day 1 and 3 mat set up on day 2.

Also said although they will be out in California w matches on Friday and Saturday, they will be following Nick Suriano at the Bill Farrell Tournament. Talked about Nick's efforts and plans for qualifying for the Olympic Trials and the loaded weight class at 57kg this weekend.

And for us HS Football fans, Coach Goodale touched on his son Zach having a big playoff game last week, 2 TDs and 140 yards as a WR for TRN. He is nominated for the Asbury Park Press Player of the Week. And they have Kingsway at in the Section semifinal (I will be at the Cedar Grove - Butler semi, lol)

A rebroadcast of the show is already up on R Vision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT