ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Pike Radio Show at Rutgers Club Monday Night WCTC 7pm

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Open to the public Admission and parking are Free. The Rutgers Club is just a couple minute walk from the RWJ Barnabas Center and The RAC Starts At 7:00

sarcastically,waiting for the "experts" to go on the show and attack him as they are doing after this loss--guess what, that will never happen

sarcastically,waiting for the "experts" to go on the show and attack him as they are doing after this loss--guess what, that will never happen

Sheesh...what did you drink for breakfast vinegar?

Rutgers men's basketball, in conjunction with Rutgers Sports Properties, will host a one-hour, call-in radio show on Monday, Nov. 18, from 7-8 p.m. at the Rutgers Club on the Livingston Campus. Featuring head coach Steve Pikiell, the show will air on WCTC 1450-AM, the flagship station of Rutgers Athletics, and will stream online via the Scarlet Knights App and ScarletKnights.com.

All fans are welcome to attend the live broadcast of the show, hosted by radio voice Jerry Recco. Fans are encouraged to submit questions in person at the show or by calling 1-877-384-1869. Questions can also be sent in via social media by tweeting at the @RutgersRadio handle.

well let's see if you 3 geniuses go to the show and attack his coaching skills--no balls and just diarrhea of the mouth so you won't

well let's see if you 3 geniuses go to the show and attack his coaching skills--no balls and just diarrhea of the mouth so you won't

Coaches radio show format is not to "attack his coaching skills". That's for press conferences.

werent you supposed to meet Rock at the RAC for a boxing match, all talk I see
?????--sorry I was a wrestler and don't recall wanting to box anyone and I'm not the one attacking Pikel, Hobbs or Lucas on line, we know those doing so, like yourself would kiss their asses face to face-- conflated, know it alls

Last edited:
yes he did I remember that...I think he might have been defending Eddie Jordan's coaching
The only good thing to come out of the Eddie Jordan coaching era is that the Mike Rice 8th grade dodgeball non scandal scandal fire was put out and things have calmed down since. Unless, of course the Star-Liar finds out that Coach Pike makes our players run sprints and sometimes they end up sweating.

bac and his bro roc are full of shyt

I know them both, they’re GREAT fans, and they’re not “full of shyte”....neither are you (other than your incessant badgering of these boards about donations BUT I get it)....THAT BEING SAID I was asking if anything “worthwhile” came out if the radio show lol!

I know them both, they’re GREAT fans, and they’re not “full of shyte”....neither are you (other than your incessant badgering of these boards about donations BUT I get it)....THAT BEING SAID I was asking if anything “worthwhile” came out if the radio show lol!
listen, it is very informing

by the way, from their posts and comments--they are more critics of RU than really loyal, supporters--define what a "great" fan is? do they constantly bitch, always find fault, never contribute a dime, and get satisfaction by acting like "experts" in pointing out RU problems and almost always never anything else, especially always kicking RU when we are down-- blind loyalty, not even a little---they are full of it

by the way, from their posts and comments--they are more critics of RU than really loyal, supporters--define what a "great" fan is? do they constantly bitch, always find fault, never contribute a dime, and get satisfaction by acting like "experts" in pointing out RU problems and almost always never anything else, especially always kicking RU when we are down-- blind loyalty, not even a little---they are full of it

Melting down old man?

Melting down old man?
no, just telling the truth ,you are not a loyalist ,you are nothing but a critic of RU--more akin to a SHU type guy who loves to point out our failures-- and I must say i'd rather be an "old" man, with lots of advantages, $, and still working than a guy that complains about ice on side walks--by the way you are full of shyt --you only wish you had the smarts and resources to be at my FU stage in life--therefore FU

no, just telling the truth ,you are not a loyalist ,you are nothing but a critic of RU--more akin to a SHU type guy who loves to point out our failures-- and I must say i'd rather be an "old" man, with lots of advantages, $, and still working than a guy that complains about ice on side walks--by the way you are full of shyt --you only wish you had the smarts and resources to be at my FU stage in life--therefore FU
Stop with your nonsense.This is a message board with members that have been season ticket holders for decades and have the right to express their opinions pro or con.Its also a misstatement on your part to say BAC only makes negative comments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT