ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches on the Road

Lots of events listed in this tweet.

Judging by the interest in this tweet, I guess we can breathe easy when it comes to our staff being able to find future players. I can only imagine how hectic this recruiting thing can get(sifting through the endless number of athletes and coaches expressing interest).

I don't see how it would be possible for us to go into the coming season without a full roster(at least 12 or 13). Too many players out here in the portal that need a new home.

Reactions: KevH
Judging by the interest in this tweet, I guess we can breathe easy when it comes to our staff being able to find future players. I can only imagine how hectic this recruiting thing can get(sifting through the endless number of athletes and coaches expressing interest).

I don't see how it would be possible for us to go into the coming season without a full roster(at least 12 or 13). Too many players out here in the portal that need a new home.
Yeah but taking players just to fill the roster isn't good either if we are going to come back and be a good to great program we need the players and of utmost importance for the upcoming year is a center!!; If we can get a good center we can I believe really improve and make some noise next year so to speak

Yeah but taking players just to fill the roster isn't good either if we are going to come back and be a good to great program we need the players
C'mon. This is stating the obvious. You know the types of players I've been mentioning over the years. No one is suggesting placing warm bodies on the bench to get to a certain number on the roster.

And you know that since Rachel Hollivey, I've been saying that we need an elite 6'5"+ post player.

With the humongous number of girls and young ladies playing the game today, I would think the number of good-elite players is also constantly growing.

Scrolling thru some of the 98 replies to the tweet, you gotta think that some of those players are worthy and some of those coaches have some talent under their wings.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RU-Choppin-Ohio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT