ADVERTISEMENT

Complaint about the NCAA Playoff / Bowls selection show today

GSGS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Wish they would have shown the reaction of Franklin and his dancing pedophiles when the selection committee picked Washington as the 4th team in, like they often do with the NCAA Basketball tournament with teams on the bubble. I would have had great pleasure watching their reactions!!!, as well as their fans on campus. Interviewing Franklin after the fact is just not the same.

We are 2/10 and they are in the rose bowl. We can't talk. We can hope USC beats them but we can't criticize them. They had a great year and I am jealous.

Wish they would have shown the reaction of Franklin and his dancing pedophiles when the selection committee picked Washington as the 4th team in, like they often do with the NCAA Basketball tournament with teams on the bubble. I would have had great pleasure watching their reactions!!!, as well as their fans on campus. Interviewing Franklin after the fact is just not the same.

Bad form, very bad form. Consider offing yourself on behalf of RU fans everywhere, ha !

The less TV coverage that school gets the better. That said, I cannot believe this is your complaint when the show started off with the question of whether the B10 East is in fact the best division in college football, and the one assmunch says "How can you say they're the best when Rutgers is in it?" [slight pause] "Rutgers and Maryland are in that division."

I wanted to go beat him with my axe handle.

I think you would have been disappointed.

What a stupid post. Franklin and his current team are separated by light years from the horrors that occurred. Franklin deserves even greater credit for taking a team whose reputation was so sullied and made recruiting more difficult and has made it to the Rose Bowl.
How the heck can we at 2-10 be critical of the hard work and success that Franklin has achieved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT