ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Purdue

Edey can technically come back next year
the office no GIF

They’re an absolute wagon. Still have concerns for them in the tournament, but should not take away from what Painter has done.

Edey can technically come back next year
The difference between Edey’s skill set and Cliff’s is vast, he is projected as a second round pick.
What does that say about Cliff’s prospects?

Lance Jones makes all the difference, roster’s build perfectly now with Edey and four shooters
💯 I said the same first game I saw of them early this season. He adds another dimension that will be huge in the tournament

Smith is very very good too though. His improvement is massive. PG play obviously major key in March

The difference between Edey’s skill set and Cliff’s is vast, he is projected as a second round pick.
What does that say about Cliff’s prospects?
Neither one will even sniff the NBA unfortunately Cliff may play in the G league but if Edey makes a roster he will not play especially against the more athletic centers in the NBA

Painter has shown time and again that he is the best head coach in the B1G Ten.He consistently recruits tall centers that can score around the basket along with multiple 3 point shooters.

Reactions: LeapinLou
Painter has shown time and again that he is the best head coach in the B1G Ten.He consistently recruits tall centers that can score around the basket along with multiple 3 point shooters.
Yeah but they don't perform in the NCAA's either one of the reasons is they don't let Edey sit in the lane in the NCAA tournament and Purdue doesn't get every foul called and end up with that great foul shooting disparity that they have in many games in the Big

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Yeah but they don't perform in the NCAA's either one of the reasons is they don't let Edey sit in the lane in the NCAA tournament and Purdue doesn't get every foul called and end up with that great foul shooting disparity that they have in many games in the Big
Purdue lost last season because they were playing freshmen guards and were somewhere in the 270's in the country shooting 3's. Zach Edey (who had 21 points and 15 rebounds in that game) and how he was officiated had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: cm_13 and Scangg
It’s time to change your handle to richtheref.

You can debate whether the #1 guy is Izzo, Painter, or someone else. My vote goes to Painter.

Hoiberg will probably win CoY - I don't have a problem with it.

Reactions: Scangg and TC4THREE
You can debate whether the #1 guy is Izzo, Painter, or someone else. My vote goes to Painter.

Hoiberg makes sense this season. I have a huge problem with Painter not getting it last year though.

How many times was Edey called for 3 seconds in those games where they "didn't let him sit in the lane"?

Last edited:
Reactions: cm_13 and TC4THREE

My MSU friend wants Izzo gone. Thinks the game has passed him by

This season being a let down as a top 5 preseason team was his final straw

I told him he would never last as a Rutgers fan 🤣

Izzo is losing not for lack of working the refs on the sidelines.

Reactions: TC4THREE

Some fans are just soft

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT