ADVERTISEMENT

Cook/Douglass campus

ElmiraExpress

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
I know Busch/CAC/Livingston campuses very well, but don’t know Cook and Douglass, other than the Rutgers Gardens. What are the beautiful or historic or interesting locations or buildings on Cook/Douglass?

I know Busch/CAC/Livingston campuses very well, but don’t know Cook and Douglass, other than the Rutgers Gardens. What are the beautiful or historic or interesting locations or buildings on Cook/Douglass?
Passion Puddle is usually at the top of most folks' lists for scenic spot on Cook/Douglass
Ravine Bridge (a/k/a Kissing Bridge) is quite scenic walking over the leafy ravine below; was designed by Roebling
Wood Lawn (NRHP-designated historic mansion; houses the Eagleton Institute of Politics)
Voorhees Chapel
Rutgers Inn & Conference Center

It is something to see when everything pops in the Spring.

OP, is this you?

Tara, I was told by someone at Rutgers a couple years ago it was going to be soon. With the economy such a mess right now, I would think the date gets pushed back until at least 2022.

OP, is this you?

Thanks, haven’t listened yet, but that seems to be what I am interested in. I have become an expert at giving tours of CAC, but don’t know the history of Cook/Douglas.

No, I haven’t, but seems like I should have. I’ve now been in NJ for 20 years, but moved here as an adult already. I’m not a Rutgers graduate, but live very close to campus and have embraced most things Rutgers
Then Ag Field Day is a must for you. Just don’t call it that abortion Rutgers day. It’s a fun time get there early bring a cart, your dog if you have one and buy all types of plants for the garden. See all the farm animals. There’s all types of craft stands and my favorite food stands. Plus you get to piss in any school building of your choice

Reactions: ElmiraExpress
Kole, whether folks call it Rutgers Day or Ag Field Day, if your last sentence is a major reason for you attending, I think you missed the point of the day lol.

Kole, whether folks call it Rutgers Day or Ag Field Day, if your last sentence is a major reason for you attending, I think you missed the point of the day lol.
What can I say I'm a sucker for fresh made funnel cake. However, I do pay the price for that oily, doughy, sugar topped delight later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT