ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Sanders

Assuming he stays at RU
Agreed, if Jordan doesn't improve recruiting and the team doesn't show improvement next year when they are healthy, I can see Sanders wanting to go somewhere where he could play in the tourney for his last two years.

Just need a couple of shooters with length to make Sanders even more dangerous. There is one, Dailey, already on the way. I hope EJ can get another
and hopefully the big men heal up and we have a much better team next year.

He is all that. If Eddie stays he stays. If he leaves he may go with him. Now where have we seen that happen over and over again over the past 15 years?

He is all that. If Eddie stays he stays. If he leaves he may go with him. Now where have we seen that happen over and over again over the past 15 years?
What is Sanders' relation to EJ other than he was recruited? If EJ leaves it's probably not his choice and he probably doesn't land another college job somewhere else immediately. Not so sure EJ staying is tied to Sanders staying...but maybe you know something I don't

Jerz, How long have you been watching the games ? A coach leaves and the players disperse. Has happened here over and over again for this century and before. Look at Flood. He may have been an underachiever but the guys who decommitted left when he left..

Reactions: RUMountie
At game, was more competitive against Ohio State then I thought they would be. But, EJ is just not the right fit for this team. Tons of mistakes by the players and he just stands there. Doesn't have to yell or embarass them, but he sure should call out a corrective action or get a little more verbally involved while game is going on. And O'Koren does nothing either. I like those guys, but not sure why give him more years. There is nothing there that he offers. I know easier said then done, but this team is FAST!!! if they put in just a few of the dozen missed layups, then it was a game. So talent is there despite the lack of height.

Dunno about that seems to lose the handle fairly often.. In college he has time to recover.. In the nba.. Maybe not. Needs more time.
They draft on potential.The sky is the limit on this one.I would love for him to stick around.Eddie for one more year and he is good to go .

They draft on potential.The sky is the limit on this one.I would love for him to stick around.Eddie for one more year and he is good to go .

Rutgers fans thinks every 4 star player to come here is not only a guaranteed NBA player but also an early entree.

Not worried about it.

Reactions: bac2therac
Look at Flood. He may have been an underachiever but the guys who decommitted left when he left..

This year's list of December/January decommits was no bigger than 2013 or 2014's list of December/January decommits.

Probably because he stopped recruiting in early August

This year's list of December/January decommits was no bigger than 2013 or 2014's list of December/January decommits.

Probably because he stopped recruiting in early August
Huh? Let's not just make stuff up. He was on a recruiting trip to Long Island when he was fired by telephone.
giphy.gif

The coach has the pedigree and experience. He hailed when hired as a returning son. He is incharge and not cutting corners regardless of reacreactions.Some of the same entitled fanbase who supports underage drinking at tailgates cannot understand you cannot players or fans run the show. A team that has no revelance in the past 30 years should be given long term support or just shut it down and use the money for something else.

One more year max then off to the pros.He is that good.
That seems to be a bit over the top...he needs to improve his Assists to Turnover ratio for one (almost 1 to 1 per game), he is 1 TO from having the most of any guard in the B1G, one less than Ferrell but Yogi has something like 50 more assists, I will say Sanders gets more than his fair share of steals however and doesn't foul all that much for a Freshman.

His field goal % for guards is roughly 20th in the B1G, if a guy like Yogi Ferrell who is similar size to Sanders stays for four years (I realize there are exceptions), there is no way Sanders leaves after next year for the NBA unless he suddenly become a much better all around player. He gets to the free throw line a lot, but compare his stats to Yogi and Melo Trimble (especially free throw %), if those guys don't go to the NBA after year 2, can you really say Sanders would?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT