ADVERTISEMENT

Count the steps

Forget the fact that he should have been fouled out by this point.

I feel a little silly complaining about the refs. Rutgers was outmanned and Purdue is a superior squad. But damn, there are quite a few calls/non-calls that are sticking with me. Every ticky-tack call went Purdue's way. Meanwhile Corey gets hit in the face and it somehow becomes a jump ball. Whatever.

No one here should argue that Purdue is not the better team. They fracking shot lights out all night.

But in the end, with the game still undecided, EVERY call went against us.

Find the controversial calls in the last 2 minutes that went our way. Keep looking.

JUST CALL A FAIR GAME G-DAMMIT thats all I ask

No one here should argue that Purdue is not the better team. They fracking shot lights out all night.

But in the end, with the game still undecided, EVERY call went against us.

Find the controversial calls in the last 2 minutes that went our way. Keep looking.

JUST CALL A FAIR GAME G-DAMMIT thats all I ask

This is penned in every game in a critical spot going in

Holy shit!!

WTF was that?

Oh; but it doesn’t matter, right Bac?
Probably happened early in the game.
Those 2 points were not a factor.
:grimace:

This was just under 2 minutes left to play in the 2nd half and purdue leading by 3 so it was a very important play. I'm not saying the refs cost us the game. Purdue hitting all those threes was the difference but I rewound this about 5 times yesterday right afterwards laughing at the TV so wanted to share it.

Reactions: RUonBrain
he cleared out Freeman in the first half with a big forearm, D got called for a foul, Pike went crazy (for him). dude should have fouled out in the first half.

Yep travel but the Williams no-call at 55s was worse he got mugged going up for a shot. Great rebound by MW. Not surprised B1G Refs gave the calls to Purdue late in the game.

said it already.............. refs completely took the last :58 seconds away from us (and we were down 3 with the ball in our hands............) ugh....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT