ADVERTISEMENT

Criticizing Ash does not mean he should be fired

kcg88

Heisman Winner
Aug 11, 2017
Please keep this in mind this week. I think Ash has a LOT to improve but I also think it's counterproductive to start over. Give him four years but hope he starts to show progress.

Nobody wants to hear it but some PSU fans wanted Franklin gone after 2 years and obviously keeping him was the right move.

Please keep this in mind this week. I think Ash has a LOT to improve but I also think it's counterproductive to start over. Give him four years but hope he starts to show progress.

Nobody wants to hear it but some PSU fans wanted Franklin gone after 2 years and obviously keeping him was the right move.

You're delusional. Give him 4 years to show progress ? Like 2 wins, 1-2 wins, 2-3 wins , is the progress you like ? Ash is auditioning for his first HC job on our dime (or $10 million) for 5 years. If he is the same tailspin at the end of next year you cut bait immediately. If our 2018 class stays as bad as it is and 2019 is worse there is no future for Ash here.
And comparing the sh#t storm that Franklin walked into is beyond comical.

Sadly , I agree with the op. Many people here didn't want to believe it, but sometimes year 2 looks a lot worse than year 1. Bend over and take it for now and let's see how ash is looking in November 2018.

In their worse won/loss year Penn State probably will out recruit Rutgers by a significant margin.The talent disparity will be shown when the teams meet this season.Its all about perception and where recruits want to play football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT