ADVERTISEMENT

Current recruiting info of 2020 class

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Will post this to pinned recruiting thread as well.
Sakima Walker (OH), 6'4 post has narrowed her choices to Rutgers,V.Tech, Auburn, Cinnci, OSU, 4star recruit. #65 Top 100
Alasia Hayes(TN), 5'7' G. RU, N.Dame,NC State, Middle Tenn., and Michigan #44 Top 100
Nevaeh Tot(I swear that is her name). 5'5" pg Oklahoma, S.D state, Southern Miss., Western Kentucky, Houston, E. Carolina, RU.
So to the mavens of the board, any thoughts?

Walker and Hayes definitely. Hopefully they will take an official and see the new practice facility and be blown away amongst playing in the BIG and the academics

You guys/gals are disappointing me. Nobody has picked up on a very special name of one of the recruits? OK, I'll give it until this evening.

Want height? This unknown sounds like she is growing into her 6'5" body. Just got an offer from UConn.

" We are going outside of the top-100 here. Gabriel plays high school basketball for Bradford Christian Academy (MA) and AAU for the Lady Rivals. Gabriel isn’t on any top-100 list, but she is a name that everyone should know. The 6’5 center has received multiple division one offers, most recently from the University of North Carolina and the University of Pittsburgh. Gabriel is a prolific shot blocker on the inside and a terrific rebounder. While her offensive skillset will certainly need to improve in order to become an impact player at a Power-5 school, Gabriel has all of the tools to do so. In the past two seasons, her offensive game has improved immensely. She can score in the post, is capable of hitting the face-up jump shot, and has stretched her range a bit as well. Gabriel is one to watch this July. Outside of Pitt and UNC, she holds offers from Ohio State, Penn State, Marquette, Miami, Florida, West Virginia, and Virginia Tech."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT