ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Wolf from Yale to Michigan

Wolf's a very fluid big with great mobility - will be interesting to see how he does at Michigan under Howard, and how he does against a higher level of competition in general.

Last season he had an overall eFG% of .510 and a TS% of .536.... but against barttorvik top 100 teams (8 games), those numbers dropped to a .361 eFG% and .388 TS%. The only B1G teams outside the bart top 100 last year were Rutgers (105) and Michigan (118).

• Haha
Reactions: Kn0wledge
Howard is gone. Its Dusty May
Did anyone tell Wolf that meek n mild Juwann Howard left the building. I wish Wolf a good career only not against Rutgers.Just neede more time early on from high school.

Not overly impressed with Wolf, jumping up 2 to 3 levels from Ivy to the B1G, will be challenging, especially on the defensive end of the floor, I have no idea if he can defend any PForwards and good luck with 5s.....he struggled in some spots on defense against a couple of the better bigs in the Ivy.

Gillis is a huge risk for Duke, he absolutely had the almost perfect situation at Purdue, playing off of Zach Edey and getting wide open 3s, all day long because of it. I don't see any versatility to Gillis on offense, he can't take anyone off the bounce.....he'll probably be OK in the ACC and if Duke revamps their roster, he should be OK. There is more than likely a situation where Gillis gets exposed like he did vs UConn, when he could have done something or anything to help Edey out and no-showed.

I would have passed on both players if I were Pike, we have enough of the same type of player already committed.

Reactions: RU84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT