ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss something?

Carter is AWOL. He hasn't been seen anywhere near the program since the Iowa game. He has, however, been spotted out on the town. Perhaps at Subway.

Clark is a mystery. No idea what happened there.

If he was seen not separating recyclables or going 37 miles per hour on a 35 mile per hour road, they would have been writing articles for a week about him.

Reactions: RUScrew85
That tells me it's a true medical issue because if it was football related they'd be all over it.
I don't know about that - I watched the hit he took and it wasn't that bad. If it were in fact a medical issue, don't you think Rutgers would have come out and said it? Something is fishy here!! In the presser, Nunzio skirted around the topic.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Rumor is they found Carter in the trunk of a car underneath the Turnpike in Newark.

PO6HXY5JBJCTXD7OKNXZLNH6JU.jpg

Teresa Giudice with her daughter Gia, 18, a Rutgers student, at the Rutgers football game on Sunday.

Right now, it looks like the team is evaporating. :eek:

I don't know about that - I watched the hit he took and it wasn't that bad. If it were in fact a medical issue, don't you think Rutgers would have come out and said it? Something is fishy here!! In the presser, Nunzio skirted around the topic.
No, he clearly said it was medical. Are you a doctor that practices through the TV? Maybe try whacking yourself in the head a few times and tell us how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT