ADVERTISEMENT

Did Sheridan transfer?

Spare130

All American
Dec 1, 2012
I haven't heard anything about him lately and Pikkell hasn't had much to say. What's going on?

Wow, this Sheridan thing is sooooo STALE, but, have fun.

Last edited:
we never had a player on the team named Sheridan.

how do you know that? If a UFO flew into your house but an Alien didn't get out would you say there is no proof of extra terrestrial life? Plenty of folks have claimed to see Sheridan play. He has been widely discussed here for several years. Just because YOU didn't see him play doesn't make him any less real. I hate when Rutgers"fans" don't support the team and players and call out these student athletes. Sheridan deserves your support as much as any of the players on the team. I wish him the best wherever he winds up.

Reactions: Spare130
Maybe referring to Will Sheridan from the mid 2000's the power forward from Villanova who almost went to Rutgers?

I heard he robbed a bank and transferred to
As long as the Sheridan joke remains a part of Scarlet Nation I encourage everyone here to get behind our own and fully support it. When it transfers to the Iona board then I will no longer have use for it.

I just heard he robbed a bank and transferred to Iona.

I heard he declared for the draft because he failed theater appreciation this semester and will be ineligible next year.

Apparently Sheridan has earned his degree in Finance and is interested in studying Greek Mythology post graduate. Rutgers doesn't offer this line of study. He has no choice. I heard a rumor that Iona is adding Greek Mythology as a major. I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up there.

Every time a Sheridan thread comes up it gets me wondering. Does anyone remember who the actual player was that the poster referred to as Sheridan? Was it Daniels?

Who is sheridan?
Sheridan (first name Brian) was a great football player for Union HS and then for Rutgers during the 90's. Played for the legendary coach Lou Retino at Union. Saw a few of those Group 4 championship games between Union and Randolph where Sheridan was dominant. Of course, the Union OL and DL would out weigh Randolph's lines by 50lbs per man. Went on to become head coach at Union. Unsure if he's still there.
Can anyone comment more on his football career at RU? Maybe the OP meant to post on the FB board.

Sheridan (first name Brian) was a great football player for Union HS and then for Rutgers during the 90's. Played for the legendary coach Lou Retino at Union. Saw a few of those Group 4 championship games between Union and Randolph where Sheridan was dominant. Of course, the Union OL and DL would out weigh Randolph's lines by 50lbs per man. Went on to become head coach at Union. Unsure if he's still there.
Can anyone comment more on his football career at RU? Maybe the OP meant to post on the FB board.

Was he the player who had the serious motorcycle accident during the off season? Pretty sure it was a LB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT