ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Dylan Harper’s Decision Date Set

Maybe strung is the wrong word, but still a horrible dis if he goes elsewhere.

but why a "dis" and why would it be "douche move"?

IMHO, the kid has handled this very well as far as RU is concerned.

all the Harper-to-RU predictions have come from other people (not based on anything HE has said publicly).

if he never made any public promises then why would it be a "douche move" or a "dis"? I honestly dont understand. It's not like he went back on his word - he never gave his word

Last edited:
The whole NIL system is out of control.

while it appears that RU basketball is benefitting currently (it seems), I also dont like it.

I liked the illusion of amateurism. Sorry, not sorry.

the whole NIL/ transfer situation and the wild west free agency situation it creates is eroding my enjoyment of college sports a bit. I know that makes me "old school".

with that said, since I am a hypocritical fan (as we all are), I will likely enjoy RU basketball more than ever next year with this influx of talent and the excitement it will create.

I think we saw this already in Florida.
Stud QB wanted out.

Also I think Florida let him out a few days later.

$13 million???

Steve Martin Spinning GIF

It’s like what has been happening in retail shopping over the past several years . Grocery prices for meats, breads, seafood , pork , cereal , snack foods, fruits and vegetables. Then we go to building supplies like Home Depot, Lowe’s Ace Hardware. Better yet the cost for a contractor on a project . Home prices ? You mean no homes available in the neighborhood or overpriced.The over priced new / used car business.The cost for rent in an apartment in a decent town .Different but strangely similar. If you have the $$$$ no issue you buy it. If you don’t you are SOOL so the saying goes. You get what you pay for.Quality players is now no different whatsoever.

Last edited:
If Dylan comes aboard (pray, pray, pray), the recruits next year will be and advetisers and marketing managers dream. revenue should flow in on that 2024 class alone, plus the RAC revenue at full capacity, promos..... this could be great !

24 hours from now this board will either be in the midst of a thermonuclear meltdown that would rival any other ever here or be in the midst of a 12 hour orgasm that would send shockwaves all the way to the meat locker at the Hillsborough Deli
He would be here for 1 year. Gavin is showing it isnt easy going from AAU to playing in B1G for Pike.

24 hours from now this board will either be in the midst of a thermonuclear meltdown that would rival any other ever here or be in the midst of a 12 hour orgasm that would send shockwaves all the way to the meat locker at the Hillsborough Deli

Orgasm will only last about an hour and a half if we take 9 minutes to score our first FG against Wake Forest.

Does it mean anything that Ron Harper Jr. will be playing nearby in Westchester tomorrow?
Seems like he could make Dylan's commitment ceremony.
Did Dylan pick Wednesday, December 6, so Ron could attend?

Last edited:
Reactions: toby83
Does it mean anything that Ron Harper Jr. will be playing nearby in Westchester tomorrow?
Seems like he could make Dylan's commitment ceremony.
Did Dylan pick Wednesday, December 6, so Ron could attend?
Look at Columbo over here! Nice!

He’s committing (hopefully). Signing is in spring
there is some speculation out there that he actually did sign last week but for whatever reason didnt want to announce until today. Maybe he wanted to wait until Ron could be there

This is so soon after the early signing period ended that I have to assume he did.

We'll know if Rutgers official social media accounts make posts after the fact.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO - this would be an epic disaster if he doesn't pick Rutgers. Hope it doesn't blow up in our face lol

I guess you need some paid subscription to watch this announcement live? How is everyone going to watch / find out ?

Dylan is going to take what his brother laid the foundation for and take it to levels we have never seen before
Never seen before? You are predicting NCAA national title game appearance?
Because some of us are still around who saw Rutgers in the Final Four.

Reactions: Ridge 22
I guess you need some paid subscription to watch this announcement live? How is everyone going to watch / find out ?
you need a multi tier no ad subscription to watch commit announcements, it's called "BOHICA" , it's only $19.99 per month and auto renews 5 times per day and trying to cancel it is like trying to cancel a gym membership only 100x more difficult since they don't employ a customer support department.

Whatever would we do with only a top 10 recruiting class?

I agree its not a failure of a class. I'm not saying that.

But didnt this board just point and laugh at Indiana for not landing one of their top potential recruits that they were confident was signing with them?

It was even mentioned on one of TKR podcasts when they had the Indiana guest, they all assumed they were supposed to land a top recruit in the next few days , he ended up flipping.

you need a multi tier no ad subscription to watch commit announcements, it's called "BOHICA" , it's only $19.99 per month and auto renews 5 times per day and trying to cancel it is like trying to cancel a gym membership only 100x more difficult since they don't employ a customer support department.

Funny I just tried to cancel YMCA membership. I need to go in person or send an email that contains an explanation of the pythagorean theory. Ridiculous

I agree its not a failure of a class. I'm not saying that.

But didnt this board just point and laugh at Indiana for not landing one of their top potential recruits that they were confident was signing with them?

It was even mentioned on one of TKR podcasts when they had the Indiana guest, they all assumed they were supposed to land a top recruit in the next few days , he ended up flipping.
Ah fair enough, it would be embarrassing lol.
Funny I just tried to cancel YMCA membership. I need to go in person or send an email that contains an explanation of the pythagorean theory. Ridiculous
If you want to quit LA Fitness you have to print out a form and mail it to California. That kind of shit should be illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT