ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Early Big Ten hoops games

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Per Jon Rosenstein - Rutgers will host Michigan State as part of the Big Ten's early season conference games in December.

Per Jon Rothstein - Wisconsin will host Rutgers as part of the Big Ten's early conference games in December.

Last edited:
Reactions: zebnatto
BTN airing a schedule special at 3pm tomorrow, being repeated at 4:30pm and several other times.

Again just like last year when we hosted MSU in December. Is there anyone changing scheduling concepts in this conference? Same with visiting Miami again in the ACC Challenge. Guess I ll put us down for hosting FSU next year in the ACC Challenge again. Lol

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Hopefully they can get a W against Wisconsin again this year. They also played MSU tough in both games so its definitely possible

Happ is still at Wisconsin. Freeman played him well last year as did our other bigs. We need an excellent game plan against him again. I must check but I think they have almost everyone back plus I think one player was injured all of last year. Davison was excellent and Trice, Pritzl and Iverson were all pretty good. I know Michigan State lost Bridges and Jackson who were outstanding. Ward, Winston & Langford I believe are all back.

They always want to give their marquee programs a conference cupcake to start the conference season.

that's not how it works.

Last season Michigan State opened conference play @ Minnesota who was coming off a big season and expected to contend for the conference title. Michigan opens with Purdue this season.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT