ADVERTISEMENT

EO is gone OK Good luck

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
I like what's going on here without him.. Could we use another big? Yup. But when Myles sits we have enough talent to get by through D and the fact that they know we can compete with anyone now. I believe that Mulcahy will catch up to the increased speed of the college game by conference schedule time. This is coming from a realist/ pessimist .If we stay healthy we can use last year's youth movement to our advantage. I may have to wear shades...

I like what's going on here without him.. Could we use another big? Yup. But when Myles sits we have enough talent to get by through D and the fact that they know we can compete with anyone now. I believe that Mulcahy will catch up to the increased speed of the college game by conference schedule time. This is coming from a realist/ pessimist .If we stay healthy we can use last year's youth movement to our advantage. I may have to wear shades...

Good OP Felonious.

And to all of the other R hoops realist/pessimists, jump in the water...heck DIVE in! The water is great!

Last edited:
I would love to get another commit before the team leaves for Spain. I think it would be so much better for the team and the commit. I trust it will be a great addition and the sooner the better.

I would love to get another commit before the team leaves for Spain. I think it would be so much better for the team and the commit. I trust it will be a great addition and the sooner the better.
Maybe a talented Spanish kid ( who is eligible to play the college game) might see Rutgers as a place to take his talent after seeing Rutgers play.
Also Pike might make connections that would lead to getting recruits from Spain in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT