ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Wiafe Not on the team

Woody522

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2013
As per Bobby, Wiafe left the team for "personal reasons". I don't know what was expected with him but he isn't a scarlet knight any longer

Absolutely horrible news.
We are already razor thin on the DL and next year we lose Sebastian Joseph and Kemoko Turay and Darnell Davis.

The hits just getting better for our program.

We better hire Earlington and Friday. And I mean hire. Pay them !!!Or steal some guys from Rowan or Stockton.:scream:

This is a really serious development. Who is going to man the DL if one more guy goes down?

After his senior season, Daryl Stephenson said Wiafe was the young guy to watch. Said he was one of the strongest guys on the team, and thought he'd grow into a player.

I always put a lot of stock into players' appraisals of each other. Bummed to see Wiafe didn't grow into a nice Big Ten DT.

Again, this kid doesn't make the 3-deep here, let alone at any FBS school across the country.

Best of luck to him, not a huge loss.

Get a grip people.

Every year someone leaves and this board freaks out. Happened with al page a few years ago and the young man who left for James Madison in the spring. He was a back of the rotation player as a junior. It's really not a huge deal.

with Batkey,Wilkins and Hogan all probably out this week Wiafe would have seen playing time just due to Dline depth issues alone.Hes still in school,just not on team for 'personal reason"which could mean 1 million things.

Reactions: cicero grimes
with Batkey,Wilkins and Hogan all probably out this week Wiafe would have seen playing time just due to Dline depth issues alone.Hes still in school,just not on team for 'personal reason"which could mean 1 million things.
This. He does not have to be a starter to contribute. He could have taken a lot of reps Saturday against Morgan and give some guys a chance to heal. DL is our thinnest position depth wise. I get that he was not making All B1G but it does not mean he did not have value.

Reactions: Wolv RU
Not true. Bordner, Duggan and Mason are redshirting.

Terrance Harris just joined as a Juco Transfer.

Absolutely horrible news.
We are already razor thin on the DL and next year we lose Sebastian Joseph and Kemoko Turay and Darnell Davis.

The hits just getting better for our program.

Previllon looks pretty good. We also get Kevin Wilkins back as well as Bateky. Still, years of neglect recruiting that position is really hurting us.

Reactions: thegock
This year I didn't have any expectations of going bowling so I won't panic when $#!t happens.
Just hope for the best and that Waife's personal issues get taken care of and everyone is happy after that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT