ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN article uses Corey as an example of new loophole, he can enter draft and still come bac

Most likely opponents, but my point is that NBA Scouts have seen Corey. I'v talked with some

I wonder if any of them even gave a maybe.

The number one skill required of fringe players in the NBA is insane work ethic. The jury is very much out on that.

Not totally following...
Why would Corey make much much less if he leaves college next year instead of this year?
Salary cap.
Draft slot payments.
No one is going to give an unproven player guaranteed money as an undrafted free agent who never player in the NBA.

Please, someone explain to me how we can have both Sanders and Strickland nex year. No one, other than possibly Corey, is leaving. There has not been a rumor, rumble, tweet, suggestion, hint (pick your own word here) of any one leaving. Only Corey, if he goes pro. Until there is a formal announcement of a departure we have no scholarships to give 13 is the limit and we are at that number.
I think its time you shoot the lock off your wallet and get a premium subscription sir...

Rivals has 10 out of 14
247 has 13 out of 14

just saying this is the stuff looked at when looking at preseason rankings
Add Momadou doucoure to that list and were easily top half. Remember he was originally class of ‘18

If a player declares for the draft and states his intention to leave I would find it hard to believe that the Big Ten would mandate that Rutgers would have to guarantee him a spot on the roster. If he wanted to remain a student and not play basketball (which I'm positive would not happen), then push comes to shove Rutgers could agree to that I would imagine.
Once he declares for the draft he waives the 4 yr. B1G guarantee. Even if he writes the letter to the AD stating his intentions to return if he's not drafted. It would then be up to Rutgers to accept him back on scholarship. Which they would do in a heart beat.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
ADVERTISEMENT