ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Article: What happened to college football in the Northeast?

You are mistaken Central Jersey that dangly part of the state that wants nothing to do with the north or the south.
Does that mean North Jersey orders Taylor Ham , egg, & cheese on a hard roll
South Jersey orders Pork Roll instead .
Whereas the ( so called) Central Jersey breakfast bunch wants Scrapple ,egg, with cottage cheese on toasted wheat bread for their breakfast.

Does that mean North Jersey orders Taylor Ham , egg, & cheese on a hard roll
South Jersey orders Pork Roll instead .
Whereas the ( so called) Central Jersey breakfast bunch wants Scrapple ,egg, with cottage cheese on toasted wheat bread for their breakfast.

Scrapple? New Jersey? I think someone from Pennsylvania made a wrong turn.

Pork roll developed by John Taylor in 1856 of
(Trenton )
Central Jersey!
No wonder people don't understand why it should be called Taylor Ham and not pork roll.
John Taylor was from a place that didn't exist at the time he invented Taylor Ham

Case makes pork roll and is based in the area that isn't there, but called CJ

West Jersey is probably saying WTF here?!?! And can now empathize with Central Jersey and the black hole of their existence.

West Jersey is probably saying WTF here?!?! And can now empathize with Central Jersey and the black hole of their existence.
Once upon a time there was only East Jersey and West Jersey... jointly known as "The Jersies".. and only 5 counties. So why not draw up a map with North, Central, South, Shore and West Jersies now? No matter what anyone says, New Brunswick, Princeton and surrounding areas are not North Jersey, Not South Jersey and NOT the Shore. So what are they? I mean.. think of Delicious Orchards in Colts Neck.. what is that.. The Shore? Central Jersey I say.
1675East-WestJarsey.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT