ADVERTISEMENT

Everyone CHILL

It took Schiano a while to begin to get over the hump from a very deep valley.Same here. Pike started with nada. Nada thing. Let's let the process unfold.

Reactions: RUBABY15
I am not worried about Pike in the long run. Short-term i am incredibly worried about how we cannot figure out how to guard the 3 point line.

It took Schiano a while to begin to get over the hump from a very deep valley.Same here. Pike started with nada. Nada thing. Let's let the process unfold.
Pike was left with Sanders, Freeman, M Williams, and Doorson. Better question is who has he brought in.

Reactions: soundcrib
Fairfield at Maryland tonight. Do you think Pikiell and Young have a longer phone call this week?

I’ll say it again, when the rotation gets ironed out, this team will perform. Also, when they figure out what they have with Paul, he will be a big lift for them. Lastly, the ball needs to be dumped into Johnson much more. Starting lineup should be Johnson, Mconnell, Geo, Harper, Yaboa. Paul or Mathis first off the bench. Young in only when Geo is out, until he learns he isn’t the go to guy. We need young to be a passer first and defensive minded. If not, he should find a seat on the bench. Mathis and Paul can take all of his minutes if need be. Lastly, I can’t blame Pike for not switching to a zone. Not many coaches would go to a zone to stop the three ball, sounds very counter intuitive. When you get behind, it’s time to dial up tough man to man.

I'm very angry right now. Winning must come first. Teaching/learning has to be a distant second.

3 stinkers in 4 games. Lackluster recruiting class. I’m in a “show me” state with Pikiell. Seton hall won the big east and was a 6 seed with 4 sophomore starters. Can I at least get an NIT bid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT