ADVERTISEMENT

Fair article in my humble opinion

Fair story. He did better than Coach Slappy at vaunted Michigan! Progress is not linear. There are things he could have done better, but the trajectory looks good. But the tourney is a minimum goal next season, and Sweet 16 would show real progress.

Wish "hate on" would permanently disappear from the lexicon. Never hear the opposite "like on".

Fair story. He did better than Coach Slappy at vaunted Michigan! Progress is not linear. There are things he could have done better, but the trajectory looks good. But the tourney is a minimum goal next season, and Sweet 16 would show real progress.

Wish "hate on" would permanently disappear from the lexicon. Never hear the opposite "like on".

It's popular with the ignorant.

The opposite of "hate" is "love," and people certainly say "love on"

Not arguing/commenting on your dislike of the phrase, just saying lol

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift

I can't stand it when it's used during a disagreement: "Haters gonna hate..." No, I don't hate anyone or anything in this case, just disagreeing with your point or argument.

Bori, thanks for the article. Yes, it was a very fair article, although no one including local journalists ever seem to bring up to Pike why he and Brandon can create a better offense. Even with a recent great players our offense was never a top offense in the league or in the nation. It's great to have an elite defense, but if you can't score and miss easy layups, open jump shots, and stink from the FT line, then one needs to question what kind of player you're recruiting into the program. Yes, of course next season is going to be exciting, but I want to see compliment players around the two stars who can contribute on the offensive side. Personally, I love the way Danny Hurley runs an offense. We need to see more of that.

Reactions: bori_blanco
I can't stand it when it's used during a disagreement: "Haters gonna hate..." No, I don't hate anyone or anything in this case, just disagreeing with your point or argument.
Because you're a gentleman Pete. Same with Shift. I clearly don't agree with you two at times but you have a maturity to talk and not yell. ( How's that for kissing some ass tonight)

Reactions: Scarlet83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT