ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari Brothers

Is AJ still going to wrestle?
I dont remember seeing him commit someplace and i dont know anything about his past legal woes
Haven't seen anything posted from him, haven't heard any rumors, and haven't seen anything court related.
It's been pretty silent on the oldest brother.

Reactions: Bobbynieds
Looks like Iowa made their choice.
Very interesting
What is Tom Brands doing?

Really surprised that Brands sacrificed Chittum to have a shot at the Ferrari's. Chittum reminds me of Suriano. Both are very hard and discipline workers, wrestling is their life, academics aren't their thing, and they don't get in trouble. Their dads probably get too involved and have moved their kids around. But Mr. Chittum is not a Mr. Suriano.

Brands is exhibiting desperation by messing around with the Ferrari's. I guess he will sacrifice almost anything for a title.

The Ferraris are an accident waiting to happen or an accident that continues to happen. An internet search indicates many questionable events including a bankruptcy filing, arrests, kids asked to leave two high schools, Anthony Vincent charged with assault and battery with intimate partner and pleading no contest. A. J. who won the national title as a freshman charged with felony sexual battery and a protected ordered filed against him. He faces trial in September. Teammates have stated that one brother shot up a teammate's home, rumor that Anthony didn't get through Iowa admissions and Brands still working to get him in. There is more stuff including a high speed crash and youngest brother acting out at tournaments. Could be a reality TV show.

Many wrestlers don't want to be associated with these brothers. No question they are great wrestlers. Likely some of the best around. Maybe Brands wants one more title before he retires. Just believe it has gotta hinder future recruiting and the Iowa team culture. Things seem a big mess in Iowa City.

Minnesota to Iowa to Iowa State... Still time for an other flip?
Think it had to do wit middle Ferrari.. they had beef or something only one was staying.. if middle Ferrari stays Iowa only makes it more likely Angelo might follow.

Think it had to do wit middle Ferrari.. they had beef or something only one was staying.. if middle Ferrari stays Iowa only makes it more likely Angelo might follow.
Chittum mentioned his experience at Blair with the Ferraris (plural, not surprising). Doesn't want to be associated with them. Go figure. From Angelos's list, Iowa State can now be eliminated, Wisconsin - meh, so Iowa is his likely choice and VT will be eliminated because Rutgers always has to be the second choice.

Reactions: DUForever
There are some interesting articles online on this topic. Not very complimentary to the Ferrari family.

Around the same time the Sopranos came out
Growing up in Essex County during the 50-60’s the Germans and Italians were predominate … toss in the Irish and Polish and you understood the ethnic makeup.

There are some interesting articles online on this topic. Not very complimentary to the Ferrari family.
Thanks for the alert. I just listened to the Flo commentary on Ferrari and searched today's social media. If this stuff is half true combined with their past history, the Ferrari family seems to have a great ability to destroy team culture and morale. I hope our coaches back off the Ferraris. If not, in-depth due diligence is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: mikemessner
The lack of chatter here has me thinking we will be the bridesmaid yet once again. I hope I'm wrong.

Do you really think Angelo would keep his mouth shut? The coach of choice surely knows, even if he acts surprised. If the other two coaches don't know, I think that's rude. Hmm, where did I read that all the Ferraris were present together at Iowa? Either here or the Iowa forum. It said all were dressed except Aj, who was shirtless. They were comparing him to a character in Trailer Park Boys.

Do you really think Angelo would keep his mouth shut? The coach of choice surely knows, even if he acts surprised. If the other two coaches don't know, I think that's rude. Hmm, where did I read that all the Ferraris were present together at Iowa? Either here or the Iowa forum. It said all were dressed except Aj, who was shirtless. They were comparing him to a character in Trailer Park Boys.
Here it is. A post from Libertylover at Iowa forum: "There was a picture on his and Anthony’s instagram, looked like outside Terry’s house, with Mstar,Terry, Angelo, Anthony, dad, AND AJ. He must have also come with them, it was just kept quiet. I had to laugh because AJ had dress pants on an no shirt 😂😂. That guy goes without a shirt as much as Randy from trailer park boy!".

Here it is. A post from Libertylover at Iowa forum: "There was a picture on his and Anthony’s instagram, looked like outside Terry’s house, with Mstar,Terry, Angelo, Anthony, dad, AND AJ. He must have also come with them, it was just kept quiet. I had to laugh because AJ had dress pants on an no shirt 😂😂. That guy goes without a shirt as much as Randy from trailer park boy!".
Short answer, Iowa is good. They might all be going there.

Other short answer? Two of their boys were going to be in Iowa, so the whole fam made the trip.

With that said, I am ready to get hurt again 😂 Bring it on, Angelo to RU 🤞🤞

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT